We have another Halloween freebie for you today to help with your Halloween celebrations, and perhaps even a party if you are going to have one. Today, we are giving away a selection of Halloween treat bag toppers for you to use in trick or treating.
We have already given you some Halloween cupcake toppers, and explained why we give sweet treats at Halloween. Today’s offering is part of the Time to Pee registration for the site, so why not pop over and join, for free, and you can get these as well?
Sign up to our Annual subscription to the Time to Pee club here!
£49.95 and everything in the shop is FREE!
Sign up to the monthly Time to Pee subscription now!
£5.95 per month and all shop products are FREE!
Our Time to Pee members enjoy an exclusive printable every week, plus 10% off in our shop. Don’t forget to sign in, if you are already a member, and check the content that you can get for free from us. We have loads available now, as we have been giving you these freebies for a while now. Here are the latest free exclusives in our shop site.
These Halloween treat bag toppers are a lot more specific to the bag shape, rather than being circular, and stars, like the cupcake toppers we have shared with you previously.
How to use the Halloween treat bag toppers
The idea of these is pretty simple:
- Print out the toppers from the fabulous pack of templates that we have provided for you to help celebrate Halloween with,
- Grab some bags to put your Halloween treats in, there are plenty to choose from on Amazon,
- Pop in whatever goodies you would like to give those visiting children on Halloween,
- Cut out the treat bag toppers that you like the best,
- Fold them over down the dotted line over the top of the treat bags that you have made, and
- Staple them together over the top of the bag.
Finished – a simple, but really effective way to hand out your treats and candies with a bit of a flourish at Halloween!
What is included within the treat bag toppers?
This pack has 6 pages of designs including a cover sheet for you. Designs have a variety of different shapes and include:
- Purple spider web theme with Happy Halloween message; also includes a spider and haunted house in the title,
- Beautiful day of the dead inspired grey and floral background, with a BOO message for your trick or treaters,
- Three separate designs; eyeball, trick or treat, and pumpkin,
- Orange checked background, with a No Tricks Only Treats message including cat faces, and finally
- Black, ghost themed Happy Haunting message.
There are five main pages of designs for you. Check them out here:
These are the covers and the first two designs, with a fabulous Halloween purple, and the skull day of the dead designs.
Which one of these pages is your favourite?
We hope that you like these designs on the site, and we will see you come back to the Time to Pee club again too. To download these, just sign up to the Time to Pee club for free below, and visit the My Account section in our shop.
Thanks for visiting us as always today. Don’t forget to take a look at:
- All of our other wonderful Halloween ideas and activities on the main KiddyCharts site, which are all free for you, and
- Visit our shp to check out some of the premium printables that we also have for Halloween. There are loads available for you, and if you sign up to our Time to Pee Premium subscription, they are all free along with everything else in our shop. We give 51% of our profit to charity, so every time to pay your subscription you are donating to a good cause.
If you need any reminders – here are some of our Halloween printables for you to check out:
And there are loads of other great resources for Halloween on other sites that we love too:
Take care and see you soon – we do hope you want to come back.
Sign up to our weekly newsletter for more than just our activity ideas – we aren’t just about the free printables on the site you you.