(This is a sponsored post) We have a gorgeous treat for you today – some modern, and scrummy new baby hamper labels for you to download today for free. It is tough to know what to get a new mum. There are almost too many gift choices out there for them. We have put together some baby hamper labels, so that you can create a fabulous hamper for those new mums with all your wonderful new baby gift ideas inside. make your baby gifts that little bit more special with a personalised label for them.
We have even made sure that you have a few different choices for the new baby hamper labels so that whatever the patter of tiny feet brings, we’ve got you covered. The options we have for the baby hamper labels are:
- Congratulations, it’s a boy!
- Congratulations, it’s a girl!
- Congratulations, it’s twins!
- Welcome home, mum!
- Congratulations on your pregnancy,
- New mum survival kit,
- New baby survival kit,
- Hello to the world, __________ (For this label – you are able to edit the name so you can add in the little lady or man’s new name,
- Welcome little dude, and
- Welcome beautiful girl.
That is TEN different baby hamper labels to choose from; there must be one that suits the baby you would like to celebrate, right?
To download these – just click on the link below, and it’s yours.
To add the personalisation, you need to open the download in your browser (Chrome is best), and click on the relevant label to add in the name.
We hope you like these baby hamper labels, if you are looking for more resources for new babies on the site too:
- Fantastic free milestone cards for your baby; print these out and take pictures to mark those special moments with your little one,
- Looking to decorate a nursery – then we’ve got some Jungle mobile printables for you,
- If you are keen to get some newborn photography tips, we have a wonderful guest post covering this topic, and finally
- Struggling to get a good night’s sleep – we’ve got 5 tips for surviving those baby sleep problems as well.
If these aren’t enough for you, then the Kid Blogger Network have a few more baby printables:
- If you are reading this, and baby hasn’t actually put in an appearance quite yet, why not check out this article from Mummys Bundle on what to do before baby arrives,
- Crystal and Comp has some baby shower invitations for you to print out; perhaps you can take the baby hamper to the baby shower!
- For a baby shower – you need some games to play, and The Typical Mom has some great ideas,
- More with Less Mom has some lyrics and cheat sheet ideas for songs to sing to a baby, and finally
- Tots Schooling has some great teaching resources for baby too, so you can grow a little genius!
If that doesn’t set your baby up for life – nothing will 🤣.
Cheers for reading, and downloading this. It is great to see you on the site – do sign up to our newsletter for more wonderful free printables and parenting tips.
We’d love to see you again soon.