We’ve got some gorgeous printable DIY Christmas coasters for you to download today, which can be used as a gift for family and friends; a free one. Alternatively, you can just print them out to add a little Christmas vibe to the dinner table or around the house.
Why not print them out, and get into the Christmas spirit wherever you are?
How to use your DIY Christmas Coasters templates
This set consists of four pages, with a cover, and a copyright notice. There are four sheets of the coasters, and you can use them however you want to do so:
- Print them out, laminate them and dot them about the house for some extra Christmas spirit. There are 8 different coaster styles,
- Create multiple copies of them, and give a few of each design, or all of one if there is a specific one that you like more than all the others,
- Print out the black and white versions, and laminate these as they are, and finally
- Why not give the black and white versions to the kids and get them to colour some of them in, and then decorate them for a really lovely, personal gift for someone in the family, or just for fun to use around the house.
Who’d have thought there was so much to do with just eight simple DIY Christmas coaster designs?
What do the Christmas coasters look like?
The colourful designs are printed to look classically Christmassy on a black background, almost giving them a slate effect.
The designs include:
- Joy to the World in a black and red circular coaster, with a Christmas tree and stars,
- Happy holidays coaster, with a green fir Christmas tree on a black background,
- Detailed crystal snowflake on another black background,
- Merry Christmas within a lovely flowery Christmas wreath also on black,
- A reindeer looking majestic on black surrounded by a green border,
- Black and red outlined coaster, with the world Merry and Bright in the middle, coupled with stars,
- Simple black coaster with the word peace in the centre alongside a holly berry and leaves, and finally,
- Fir from a pine tree, still with its berries, also with a black background.
The second set of coasters are perfect for the kids to decorate, or just simpler ones that won’t take up quite so much ink! Either way, they are lovely and add an extra little something to the house for guests, or just yourselves over the Christmas period.
In order to download these, just click on the button below, and all the pages are yours – why not share these with your friends if you like them?
We really hope that you like these as either a gift ideas for the family, or just as Christmas decorations around the house. Let us know what you think of these, and the other Christmas ideas and activities that we have on the site when you get a moment.
Why not take a look at some of these resources on the site as well while you are here?
If you do like the site – do check out our newsletter as well. We have a weekly version:
Alternatively, you can sign up to get the articles delivered to you as they are released on to the site:
Sign up for free kids ideas to your inbox as they are published
It is always a pleasure having you here, and we’d love to see you again, so bookmark us, or sign up, and we will!