This is a sponsored post.
We have an offer today for Reading Eggs where you can boost your child’s reading skills at home with the multi-award winning online reading programme for ages 2–13. Why not take out a 30-day FREE Reading Eggs Trial today to help give your kids a little bit of a head start this term?
With months of home education behind you now, you may be keen to add some new learning materials to your routine to keep your child interested and engaged at home.
Reading Eggs, the fun and interactive online learning programme that teaches kids how to read, offers a great way to breathe some new life into your home education plan.
Children can choose from hundreds of self-paced reading and phonics lessons that are proven to increase their reading levels in as little as 15 minutes a day. Kids love the fun characters, colourful animations, catchy songs and exciting golden eggs rewards. The more eggs they collect, the more clothing and furniture items they can purchase for their avatar and house. This helps to motivate them and keep them on track to complete more lessons while they continue to learn and develop new skills.
They’ll also have access to the Reading Eggs library, where they can explore over 2500 children’s titles across a wide range of categories like, science fiction, adventure, history and more.
Backed by research, the multi-award winning learning programme has been around for over 10 years and has been enjoyed by over 10 million children worldwide. It’s been a tremendous resource during lockdown, with over half of kindergarten and year one students using Reading Eggs in one school during the 2019-20 school year reporting an improvement of at least one whole grade level. Children love it because they feel like they’re playing a game, while parents love that it keeps their kids engaged and entertained, while providing some positive and educational screen time at home.
Suitable for ages 2–13 and designed by experienced primary school teachers, the lessons align to the National Curriculum and cover the five essential components of reading success: phonics, phonemic awareness, vocabulary, fluency and comprehension.
Parents get emailed regular progress reports and can also view detailed assessment reports on their own family dashboard, along with over 500 printable worksheets. Perfect for offline learning time, the worksheets are a great way to reinforce the reading, writing and spelling skills they’re learning in the programme.
Plus, children will also get access to the all new Fast Phonics adventure, perfect for children in their first years of primary school and for struggling readers who need extra support. Kids can enjoy fun interactive activities, colourful animated videos and gorgeous decodable books while boosting their letter-sound recognition and strengthening key phonics skills fast.
For a limited time only, Kiddy Charts readers can claim a special 30-day FREE trial of Reading Eggs here. This is a completely obligation-free trial – there’s nothing to lose and so much to gain!
Here’s why we think you and your kids will love Reading Eggs:
- your children will be matched to the perfect starting level for their ability
- the programme is based on scientific research and the most up-to-date learning principles
- hundreds of testimonials and multiple awards gives you confidence knowing your child will learn to read using the most effective and results-driven online reading curriculum
- you’ll see instant results in your very own family dashboard and receive detailed progress reports, which show you exactly where your child is improving and where extra attention is needed.
Plus, your free trial includes access to the entire Reading Eggs learning suite for kids! That means access to:
- Reading Eggs Junior (ages 2–4): Toddlers build pre-reading skills such as phonemic awareness and alphabet knowledge with fun activities, games, videos and read-aloud books.
- Reading Eggs (ages 3–7): Children take their first steps in learning to read, covering phonics, sight words, spelling, vocabulary and comprehension.
- Fast Phonics (ages 5–10): Uses the proven power of systematic, synthetic phonics instruction to boost reading skills fast!
- Reading Eggspress (ages 7–13): Continues the learning journey by helping children learn to read for meaning and enjoyment.
- Mathseeds (ages 3–9): Develops essential early numeracy skills, covering numbers, measurement, shapes, patterns and more.
See what all the hype is about and claim your 30-day free trial of Reading Eggs today!