We have a wonderful, inspiring gift to give ten amazing readers today in our advent – with a total prize value of nearly £500. The Cultivating Wonder kids photography course online is simply a stunning gift for children to help them to make their photos truly magical. The course is £49, and we have ten to give away. There are five of each course to give away, for ages 5 to 9, and then 10 to 16. So whatever the age of your child, we have a course to help them.
This is a sponsored post.
Here is the Gleam widget for you to enter, but do make sure you read on as well so you know exactly what you have a chance of winning:Day 10: Win Cultivating Wonder online photography and mindfulness kids course worth £49 (10 available)
If you like the giveaway, do share it on social media as well, won’t you?
So, let’s hear a little more about what Cultivating Wonder is all about, starting from the children themselves
What is the Cultivating Wonder course?
“[Wonder] just makes everything you look at a whole lot more exciting – and it therefore makes everything more exciting and it makes life more exciting! It also makes everything you photograph look better”Sam, aged 11
Sam is one of over 1,000 children who have done Cultivating Wonder, the world’s first online course to combine photography and mindfulness for children aged 5-9 and 10-16.
Four short, themed, bite-sized photography tutorials are complemented by easy-to-do activities that inspire mindfulness, which you can start (and finish) any time as you have lifetime access to the course.
But it’s more than just a course. Yes, Cultivating Wonder teaches children how to take brilliant self-portraits and excellent close ups, but we’ll also send them on scavenger hunts and midnight missions.
After this course, your camera or camera phone will have become a tool for creating masterpieces. In Cultivating Wonder, we share activities that promote mindfulness and teach your child how to look at the world with wonder.
Anna, a recent mum whose son did the course, said:
“Cultivating Wonder magically came into our lives at exactly the right moment. A time when my son needed affirmation of his worth, beyond just what his mum could give. The consistent care taken to provide such positive and detailed feedback has enabled us to reflect and celebrate together. I have watched my son’s self-esteem and confidence grow through every photo, every word of praise. It has given hope for the future and allowed us to look forward and dream once again. Thank you for making a difference to our family.”Anna, Mum of child that undertook the course
So, to give your child the gift of creativity this Christmas, enter our competition now.
How to enter to win this kids online photography course
We have made sure that it is simple to enter this competition so here are the ways to enter via the Gleam above:
- Visit Cultivating Wonder on Instagram – we’d love you to give them a follow too, they’ve got amazing ideas and inspiration for kids,
- Check out this post from them on Instagram – why not give it a like? This is a post inspiring kids to take photographs through advent, giving them to try every day,
- Follow KiddyCharts on Twitter,
- Share on Twitter a tweet about the giveaway with your family and friends, including the #KiddyChartsAdvent hashtag,
- Retweet the tweet covering all the advent comps,
- Visit our eBook page, and check out the amazing Christmas activity book that we have for you this year,
- Comment on this blog post as to why you would like to win this course for your children and finally,
- Share the unique link that we have given you with anyone, and if they enter, you get MORE entries to the giveaway.
We are closing this giveaways at 11.59pm on 20th December, so hurry up and enter so you don’t miss out.
Why not sign up for our giveaways?
Thanks as always for coming to see us, and we hope you will be back very, very soon.