We have a great prize for you today, there you can win one of 5 bundles worth over £35 from Orchard Toys. We LOVE this prize, and that we are able to give it to five lucky readers as well.
The bundle contains the following toys for your little ones:
- World Map (RRP £18.95),
- Dizzy Donkey (RRP £8.50),
- Times Tables Heroes (RRP £9.99), and
- More Things to Do (£3.00) activity book.
This fun-filled bundle includes two games, a jigsaw puzzle and an activity book that will make the perfect addition to your Orchard Toys collection. Let’s take a look at each of the bundle items now.
Discover landmarks, continents and animals of the world with this detailed 150-piece puzzle. World Map is perfect for budding explorers and includes a number of exciting features:
- Includes a giant poster, perfect for displaying!
- Features a colourful key to help enhance learning
- Fun learning guide on the back of the box to encourage conversation with young children
Laughter is guaranteed with Dizzy Donkey! Act out crazy combinations in this charades-style game as you race to collect the most pairs of cards before the donkey reaches the carrot! Will you be a ‘hungry astronaut’, a ‘bee blowing bubbles’ or even a ‘snake playing the piano’?
With 3 ways to play this high energy game is a great way to get the whole family involved in the fun.
Times Tables Heroes
Featuring 2 games in 1, multiplication practice will never be dull again with Times Tables Heroes! Coupling imaginative play with multiplication, children will be having so much fun they won’t even realise they’re learning.
- Hero City Board Game –players move around the board by spinning the spinners and solving multiplication sums, using their super hero powers to fix the disasters – they’ll need to defeat the evil unicorns, outwit the zombies or even escape the giant slugs!
- Multiplication Bingo – When the game is finished players can turn over the board for a fast paced game of Multiplication Bingo where they’ll race to get 3 in a row!
Not only is Times Tables Heroes perfect for practising multiplication tables from 2 to 12, it’s jampacked with fun that will make children want to play time and time again!
More Things to Do
Finally, whether you’re at home or on the move More Things to Do Activity book is perfect for keeping little ones entertained! There’s word searches, spot the differences, colouring sheets and lots more.
Orchard Toys are great for educational games, jigsaws and colouring books that make learning fun for children as young as 18 months right up to children in Key Stage Two. They also offer a range of free downloadable activity sheets, including recipes, crafts, numeracy and literacy activities and much more. To view the full collection, why not nip on over to their website.
How to win one of FIVE of these fabulous toy bundles
Simple – fill out the Gleam widget below. That’s it. No messing. Just do it!Win £35 learning toy bundle from Orchard Toys (5 available!)
We have a few ways to enter within the widget including
- Following KiddyCharts, and Orchard Toys on Twitter,
- Sharing the link on social media for extra entries if your friends enter, and
- Visiting the Orchard Toys website to tell us which of their toys you like the look of the most and why.
The closing date for the competition is Thursday 1st April at 11.59pm, just in time for the Easter chaos!
Thanks as always for coming to the site to take part in this, why not see what else we have for you?
<< What other giveaways are there on KiddyCharts today? >>
Feel free to share the giveaway with this lovely social image too.
If you like our giveaways – why not sign up for our giveaway alerts?
We do have loads of other activities on the site, so if you like our printable freebies as well – feel free to sign up to get our articles as they are released here.
Sign up for free kids ideas to your inbox as they are published
Thanks again for visiting us, and good luck!
Pin It For Later!
Tuesday 30th of March 2021
KS2 Home Learning Pack 5 love the varied games to help with everyday tasks
Saturday 20th of March 2021
Mammoth maths learning and fun at the same time
Friday 19th of March 2021
times tables heroes very educational and easy to teach
Friday 19th of March 2021
KS2 learning pack 2 because i like the magic element!