I am a Northern lass.
I grew up within a pretty short car journey from Blackpool, and some of my most fond memories are of visiting Blackpool Tower and the Pleasure Beach…so for all you lovely readers, we have a great giveaway on the blog today; A free family ticket for Blackpool Tower.
It’s not quite like it was in my day, there is a hell of a lot to do there now including the different attractions located in the Tower. These include the:
- Dungeons, are full of creepy and scary things to see, and will teach you about the gruesome history of Blackpool.
- Ballroom, is perfect for seeing some ballroom dancing – and you can of course join in
- Circus, is a great experience for the family to enjoy with wire walking, tricks and a huge water finale
- Tower Eye, has amazing 4D views with glass floors and sides giving you an all round view of the beautiful Blackpool
- Jungle Jim’s soft play, which is a massive indoor adventure playground with slides, a sports area and ball pools which you may not be able to get the kids out of.
So what are you waiting for, entry is easy through the widget above – go and join them over Christmas or even before!
Please see the KiddyCharts competition and giveaway terms and conditions for further information on the giveaway. A family ticket consists of two adults and two children, and the closing date of the competition is 05.00am on the 6th November, 2012.