How could we forget this face…
Today is Madeleine McCann’s 10th Birthday. 10…..years…..old. It was on Thursday 3rd May, 2007 that she disappeared from her apartment in Praia de Luz in Portugal while her family was holidaying there. Despite so many efforts to find her, she has still not been returned to her family.
Six years without her family, without her mothers love, her father’s arms, and her beautiful twins sloppy kisses and cuddles…
Please help spread the word far and wide that Madeleine needs to be found. She, and other missing children, must never be forgotten.
Please, if you think you may have seen anything that can help the police an her family Find Madeleine, then you can contact:
- Your local police force immediately AND
- +44 845 838 4699 or email@example.com
- OR Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555111 or ” www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
She will have changed in the time she has been away, this is the latest photograph of how she might look now at age ten…
You can also help the search by donating to Kate and Jerry’s Campaign to Find Madeleine as they continue to raise funds to keep their campaign to find their daughter, and discover what has happened to her.
The site also has many other means to publicise in the search for Madeleine, including tags if you’re going away, car stickers or posters. You can even buy Madeleine wristbands and T-shirts really showing how much you support the search for that little girl. You never know who might see the pictures and reach into those forgotten memories.
Sadly Maddy is one of many, as it is heart-breaking to see from the Missing Kids UK website….
I know how hard it is as a mother to think about these things, I can’t without crying; imagining how I would feel if I lost either of my two little ones. I don’t think my heart could cope. Jerry and Kate have been towers of strength for their twins, and for Maddy as they continue their search. Now is not a time to judge, now is a time to help.
If you can spare the time, please help anyway you can, including:
- Sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, anywhere.
- Tweet about the campaign using the hashtag #blogging4madeleine. Here is a tweet you can just copy and paste into Twitter with a link to this post with all the relevant information for the search:
“I am supporting the #blogging4madeleine campaign, please RT to help find Madeleine McCann https://www.kiddycharts.com/?p=8604.”
- Pin the picture above far and wide, put it on Facebook…anything you can to spread the word. There is a pin it button at the top of this post in the blog title bar.
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this, and hopefully to play a small part in helping a little girl find her way home again.
Britmums are collecting all the posts in this campaign, so do pop over to see some of the other ones. A special thankyou goes to A Mummy’s View as well, for organising us all again this year.