Are you looking for some of the best parenting bloggers in the world? Do you need to find those mum blogs or mom blogs that really tell it like it is?
Whether you are a brand looking for awesome parenting bloggers to work with, or a parent blogger looking for find articles that you are share with your network, you have come to the right place!
Feel free to go to the section that’s relevant to you! If you are a blogger and cover the family niche, let us know and we can add you too!
If you are one of those awesome parenting bloggers…
This is a customised Google search engine, with over 400 parent blogger sites within it. Every one of them has given permission for KiddyCharts to include them within this search engine. This means that:
- You are allowed to use, as a parent blogger, ONE image from their posts in a collage to promote any posts that you write including a dofollow link to their site,
- You can use the search engine to find articles that are relevant to any posts that you write, and link to them (again with a dofollow link), and
- You can use their sites in any round-up posts that you would like to do in relevant niches. Sites included cover family travel, family recipes, kids craft and printables, and homeschooling.
Just add your search above – and have a play.
Here are a few hints to help you get the results you need:
- Be as specific as you can be,
- If you want a keyphrase within your results, add “” around your phrase, for example: “Easter Printables”,
- Add “-” to your request if you want to exclude keywords from your searches,
- Use “*” as a wildcard, so “intro*” will search on introduction, introducing, introduce, etc., and
- If you want something very specific, use intitle: and you’ll get only those articles with the keyphrase in the title. For example, intitle:“Printables” will give you any articles with printables in the title. You will get highly focused results using this, but you might miss things too.
If you need a little help with some of the Google operators, which are always worth knowing anyway as a blogger – check this resource on parameters out from Moz; it. is. awesome!
If you are a brand looking for mum blogs / mom blogs….
This is a great search engine for you too:
The way to search is the same as if you were one of the parenting bloggers, but…
As a company; you cannot use the images within these posts.
If you want to work with the bloggers that are included in this search engine, including KiddyCharts, then you need to contact them directly.
Find the articles you like, and the sites that impress you. Contact the blogger directly, and see whether they are able to help you out.
If you are interested in working with KiddyCharts, then drop us a line too.
Bloggers running these sites have spent time and effort photographing and creating these printables, crafts, and activities. We need to respect that and make sure we ask before we use any of their materials and ideas.
We know you understand this.
We do hope that everyone finds this resource as useful as we do when crafting our posts.
Any questions or comments about this resource, let us know; and if you want to be included, drop us a line as well. We’d love to have you if you are a blogger that focuses on family recipes, family travel, crafts, parenting, or kids printables.
Feel free to join our newsletter as well!
Take care, and see you on our site soon.
Pin It For Later!