Love coupons; so what the hec are they then? Well, the idea if simple, they are simple coupons that you can give your other half offering to do something that little bit special for them. We have some to share with you today as part of the Love Blog Hop
we are doing with some very talented Kid Blogger Network bloggers.
We have designed some free printable love coupons, with the parent in mind, so we aren;t just talking about those bedroom gymnastic, which you somehow have to fit in during naptime. No. We are talking beyond the sex, to the things that your partner and you really, really want to be able to do ON YOUR OWN once in a while when you are a parent.
But don’t worry, we get that both moms
still want to get jiggy with it, but we also realise that there is nothing quite like a day at a spa together too!
The love coupons feature the following:
- Four blanks so you can make your own, as we all have different tastes now, don’t we?
- Green or pink envelopes for you to cut out and make to pop the love coupons in,
- Movie night with popcorn and champagne on the sofa,
- Weekend away, without the kids *yes, I know*,
- Back rub, or foot message *you choose*,
- Night out to see a film,
- I’ll do bathtime chaos,
- Take away, so you don’t have to cook,
- Home cooked meal from me, well not me personally as that would be a bit hard, but you know what I mean,
- Day off for you, I’ll look after the kids, and you can do whatever you want,
- Bedroom sexy time *coughs*,
- Spa day for you and me,
- Night out with your friends and I’ll babysit; probably worth giving something alongside this for your other half to do of course ;-), and
- Watching sport whenever you want for a week. Not a problem in our house, as I love it, but I am pretty sure that this isn’t the case across the globe for all men, women, and little munchkins,
- Dress up and go to the theatre,
- Lunch out while the kids are at school; it is lovely when we make the time to do this,
- Box set marathon of your choice, and I’ll buy the box set for you *naturally*, and finally the best one yet,
- I’ll get up for the kids this week; though depending on their age this may be tempered by breastfeeding, though there is always expressing of course!
I hope that there is something for everyone in all of that – I would hope so. There are a few that I might link to hint on getting myself in fact….
Don’t forget to follow our KiddyCharts Printables board for more ideas for parenting, and kids. We have everything from free coloring pages, to personalised reward charts on the site.
Follow Helen Neale – KiddyCharts’s board KiddyCharts – FREE Printables on Pinterest.
We release a new printable every week too, so sign up to our newsletter
so you don’t miss out. You can choose to get updates as and when, or just on a weekly basis. There is a free activity book when you sign up too!
I hope you like these love coupons, and if there is anything else you would like to see us do, then give us a shout!
Now, why not pop along to the other great posts in the Love Blog hop, offering some wonderful Valentines Ideas
for you all. Here they are for you:
1. Love Coupons
2. Valentine Fine Motor Sensory Bin
from Adventures Of Adam
3. Love Bug Craft
from Play & Learn Everyday
4. Love Tot Pack from Kori at Home
5. Books About Love from Learning by Design
6. Doodle Heart Painting
from Flash Bugs Studio (pictured bottom right and bottom right on square image)
7. Painted Heart Garland for Preschoolers
from Craft Create Calm
8. Fingerprint Heart Art
from Teach Beside Me
9. DIY Friendship Love Bracelet
from Living Ideas (pictured bottom left and bottom left on square image)
10. 6 Simple Date Ideas
from Great Googa Moogas
11. Fingerprint Heart Keepsake
from Messing Little Monsters
12. Book Review – 5 Love Languages
13. Newspaper Heart Garland
from Kitchen Counter Chronicles (pictured top)
14. Sign Language Love Artwork
from Pray Species
15. Geeky Valentine’s day Chocolates
from Two Married Geeks
16. Sweet Hearts to Sew
from Coloured Buttons
17. Valentines invitation to Play
from My Bored Toddler
18. Valentine’s day Tracing Worksheets
from Living Life and Learning (pictured middle left and middle left on square image)
19. Using mindmaps and thinking routine to explore the concept of love
from Smart Tinker
20. Foil Heart Painting
from Crafts on Sea (pictured middle right and middle right on square image)
21. Free Valentine’s Day Printable Pack for Preschoolers
from Best Toys 4 Toddlers
22. Valentine’s Day Game
from Books and Giggles
23. Conversation Heart Goop
from Raising Little Superheroes
24. Easy Carved Love Stamps for Kids
from The Usual Mayhem
25. 14 Days of Love Notes
from There’s Just One Mommy
26. Kite Valentines Card
27. Valentines Biscuits – Heart Shaped Frozen Yoghurt Sandwiches
28. 7 Healthy Ways to Show Your Family LOVE This Valentine’s Day
from Shrinking Momster
29. Sandy Hearts Sensory Play
from Simple Fun for Kids
30. 50+ Awesome Valentines Day Printables for Kids
If you would like to share your own posts on love or Valentines day, then do feel free to join in with our linky too. All you need to do is add the badge to the posts you want to submit to us, using the tool at the bottom of this post. Then please do visit some of the other blogs in the blog hop, share the posts, and comment on at least three other posts too. We will share all we can for you on Pinterest, Twitter and beyond.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/?p=31375" title="KiddyCharts Valentines Day Love Blog Hop" ><img src="http://www.kiddycharts.com/assets/love-blog-hop-badge-for-valentines-day.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts Valentines Day Love Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Without further ado, here is the linky for you to add your posts to as well!