Throwing your kids a Birthday Party? Looking for some new ideas to make the celebration extra special? You can use our wild animal lollipop covers for
The popularity of wild animals has never faded from time to time, as it happens to the lollipops. Although the animals look scary in real life, kids still adore their
The same as the lollipops. The sphere head candy attached to the stick feels comfortable to enjoy in the mouth. It is a great choice to put in the
The Lollipop cover set includes 6 fun Wild animals characters:
What you’ll need
- Printed Animals
- Scissors (Make sure to guide your kids while using this)
- Glue or anything that can seal your lollipop from printable
Preparing your animal lollipops
- Print your favorite wild animals
- Cut it out
- Fold the printed animals into half
- Insert Lollipop inside the hole
- Sealed by using glue or tapes
And your covered lollipops are now ready!
One of the main goals in this printables is not just eating cute wild animal covered lollipops or adding it into a party bag but also to do a crafting activity with your kids. You can also use these printables as a tool for teaching your kids about the world of wild animals. This will help your kids to identify the different Wild animals that exist in the forest.
So what are you waiting for? download these printables and throw your kids a Wild Animals themed party!
Having an awesome Birthday Party could make your kids have a great experience!
There are 2 versions of wild animal lollipop covers we have.
- The first version has a circle in the nose (or close to the nose) of the wild animal for you to cut off and replace with the lollipop.
- The second version has no circle. You will hide the lollipop underneath the animal’s head.
To download the wild animal lollipop cover set – just click on the square image below.
Do you love that wild animal lollipop covers? You might like to check out
- Animal Tracks: How to get your kids to
recognisethem with the RSPB – Print the Animal Tracks: How to get your kids to recognisethem – ID printable activity sheets and take on a wild challenge with RSPB and start your adventure
- Wild animals mindfulness
colouringbook for kids and adults: Raising money for charity – We have long loved mindfulness colouringbooks to help relax the mind, and focus. We advocate colouringboth personally, and on the site to help chill out.
- Animal habitats sorting game for kids: Free printable will be a great activity to help children learn more about the animal habitats.
- Artsy Craftsy Mom has a fabulous list of 10 wildlife theme activities for kids to do at home
- PreKinder has several wonderful links to children activities related to the wild animal theme. You need to check them out.
- Activity Village is a great site that will be very helpful in keeping children busy and excited with the animals
We hope that you have found this a useful resource, and do pop along and follow us over on Pinterest, so you can see all the other great resources that we produce, and pin.
We also produce a weekly newsletter with all our free printables included for you – free as always. We hope that you will subscribe to this too.
I am sure we will see you again soon, and take care!