If your kids are anything like mine they LOVE a seek and find activity; so we have managed to get one for you as a taster from a fabulous new set of seek and find books that have been published by Happy Fox Books. What makes these so wonderful is that they feature BIGFOOT!
What isn’t there to love about a seek and find Bigfoot?!?
We have a page from the book with a rather marvellous Cruiseliner on it; inspiring the readers to look for a few interesting items within the page that Bigfoot needs:
- Bigfoot himself (of course),
- His footprint (naturally),
- Passengers with pink luggage,
- A few bashful ship captains,
- Some rather marvellous colorful parrots,
- A smattering of coconut trees,
- Hula-hula girls,
- Orange sailboats, and
- Passengers with a green hat and back packs.
The items that you need to find within each page in the book are beautifully illustrated, so your children will know exactly what they are looking for within the book. The pictures are gorgeous, and your kids won’t fail to have fun looking long and hard to seek them.
You never know, you might even get a little bit of a break while they do!
Bigfoot himself it a little shy, and doesn’t get out too much, so we don’t really get to see him.
However, once in a while he does like to leave his woodland retreat and explore the human world; and this series of books allows us to join him! It includes:
Children obviously have to find Bigfoot in the pictures, but also c. 500 other items as well, including dragons and phone boxes!
Each book has facts about the places Bigfoot visits, as well as information pages on the 10 panoramic illustrations that kids need to seek and find in!
We can’t think of a better way to find out about the world around us then looking for Bigfoot in it! 😉
All you need to do to get a printable version of this amazing cruise liner, is to click on the image below.
We hope you enjoy playing with this seek and find activity; a perfect way to improve your kids searching skills, I am sure you would agree.
If you would like to check out some of the other articles we have on the site, do feel free. We’ve got a few that we think you would like including:
- A winter scavenger hunt; where you can seek and find in real life!
- Another book brought to life; this time some Granny Butterfly coloring pages from the Granny Butterfly Birthday book, and
- Forest school activities for all seasons, so you can find something that works for you now. Go seek and find in the woods! 😉
If you are looking for more Bigfoot activities and books, why not take a look at these:
- Bigfoot books from Stir the Wonder,
- Cardboard tube Yeti craft from Creative Family Fun, and
- Yak’s milk with Yeti straws from Witty Hoots.
As always, we hope you have enjoyed reading this with us. If you would like to stay in touch, then do join our mailing list. We would love to have you.
See you next time!
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.