We are giving you some printable worksheet ideas for the Letter C today – there are 6 pages of them as well, so plenty ideas for a fun way for the kids to practise letter recognition either in class or at home.
This is an exclusive within our premium site – why not visit the shop and see what else we have for you if you sign up. Pretty much everything is free if you join, and joining won’t cost you a thing either!
We have loads of activities already in the premium site. Why not take a look at all of them and see what we have over there? It’s a bargain – because it is free when you join!
There are a few different letter c coloring pages in here, as well as letter c activities for the kids to get stuck in to. These are idea for younger children to help them with fine motor skills, as well as getting them to practise the letters of the alphabet of course.
What is included within these letter C printables
All these alphabet worksheets are designed with young children in mind, and practise both the uppercase c, and lower case letters. Perhaps you can use them for your letter of the week activities?
Here is a sample of the activities that are included within the pack:
Full contents for the pack include:
- Free letter c worksheets: two pages of ideas for you including handwriting practise, and tracing of small letters in short CVC words,
- Letter recognition game, getting children to color in the square with the small and capital letter Cs,
- Letter tracing activity, including a letter C maze for the kids to try,
- More letter recognition practice, and a letter C coloring page with various items starting with the letter to color in, and
- Matching activity across two pages; which you can also use with a bingo dauber too to shout out words and get the kids to cover them as you shout them out. Cut out the cards on the first page, and then match them to the cut out cards on the second page. Why not do the letter sounds alongside this too, for additional learning fun?
We hope you agree that these letter C printables are rather fun; here are a few more of them for you to take a look at too.
The items in the coloring page for the Letter C are:
- Carrot, and
If you want to vary the coloring pages a little; you can call the cup and trophy, and get the children to pick out the items beginning with C only to color in. They would therefore leave this one uncolored.
Another variation on the activities here is to print a number of versions of the matching game, and only give 8 cards to each child on a 2 x 4 board. You can then play Bingo; call out the words beginning with C. The first to get a full line wins, or a full house.
We are sure you would like to download these now – click on the button below to do so:
We hope that you like these goodies, and we will see you on the site again soon. Why not check out the Letter A printables we have in our premium site too?
Do sign up for our newsletter, so you hear what we are up to as it happens:
We particularly like our free alphabet book – so do take a look at this one especially!
Other ideas for literacy offsite include the following too:
Thanks so much for coming to see us, and we love having you, so come back soon!