This is a fabulous craft for all those Disney fans out there. We have a Frozen craft where you can learn now to make Elsa for yourself. We do have a lot of Disney ideas and thoughts on the site already.
We even have an article that gives you 75 ideas for Frozen coloring pages, but we didn’t have a craft until now. We think this Elsa, with her pink background, is gorgeous, and we really hope you enjoy making it with your kids too.
There are just a few things that you need to grab to get started with it:
- Glue gun with glue stick,
- Template provided, just scroll down to the button after these instructions to download this,
- Black marker,
- Liquid glue,
- Yellow crepe paper,
- 1 pink colored paper,
- 1 white colored paper/coupon bond,
- 1 blue colored paper, and
- 1 white cardboard paper.
We do hope that you have most of this already, but if not, then there are plenty of options out there for you to buy online in preparation for the make.
How to make Elsa: Your Frozen craft
- Print the template provided and carefully cut the pieces out. To find the template, just scroll down to the button after these instructions.
- Paste the human pieces on white cardboard using a liquid glue and carefully cut it out as well using scissors. Be careful not to cut your hands.
- Get blue colored paper and trace the dress piece on it. Cut this out as well.
- Using a glue gun, attach the pieces you have made together. Set this aside while doing the next step.
- Using scissors and yellow crepe paper, make a hair braid out of these two materials. In order to do this, make the three braids by twisting each crepe paper with your hand. Use your creativity and imagination in doing it – allow the kids to have fun with the style and the shape.
- Attach it to the dress and face shape you made previously.
- Now you can make a cape out of the white paper or coupon bond paper. The cape should look like a trapezoid shape. Attach it to the craft as it is.
- Make two small circles out of pink colored paper.
- Draw a face on to the Elsa you have – she needs to look a bit more like a princess right?
- Attach your little pink circles to Elsa – they are her cheeks of course, in case you were wondering.
Perfect. Your Elsa from Frozen is finally done! That was an easy how to make Elsa wasn’t it? Totally made out of paper; crepe paper and cardboard only. Simple.
We really hope that you agree that Elsa is looking wonderful now!
You obviously need the template to make Elsa, so to get this, just click on the button below:
If you would like some other ideas for Winter crafts, then do take a look at some of the other resources that we have on KiddyCharts for the season:
There are other ideas you might like to take a look at as well:
If you like the activities on the site, and want to stay in contact – why not sign up to our newsletter to do so?
We love having you on the site, and really look forward to seeing you again soon.