In day four of our countdown, we have another colouring page for your; this time it is a summer Mandala colouring page. Mandalas are incredible popular, and this one is a flower-themed one to give you a little summer time inspiration.
Isn’t it just gorgeous? Colouring mandalas is so relaxing, so why not print one for you and one for the kids to do together? We find that sitting and colouring together is a really lovely activity for parents everywhere. We actively encourage it on the site, so much so that we have quite a few adult and kids colouring sets in fact. A more complicated colouring sheet for the parents (or older children), and a simpler one for the younger ones out there. Here are some more of them for you to take a look at:
- Cat mindful coloring pages for adults and kids,
- Ocean colouring for parents and their kids to enjoy together,
- High heel shoe coloring pages for adults and kids; these are for the fashion conscious amongst you!
- Chinese dragon coloring pages for adults and kids, and finally
- Jungle coloring for adults and kids, for those with a bit of a wide side!
That is FIVE sets of them for you to explore, but we do have loads more, so just search on adult colouring on the site if you want to check them all out. If you like all of these, then do sign up for the newsletter as well
You probably want the mandala now, don’t you? Click on the image below and its yours!
We hope you can relax with this colouring, and we will see you again soon we hope too. There are only three more days in our summer countdown to go; and we are starting to feel a little sad! 😉