The butterfly is such a magical and beautiful part of our world. Every year when the weather warms up and those flowers blossom we see butterflies all over our backyard. Spotting a butterfly in your backyard or the community will make anyone smile. Butterflies are simply elegant and gorgeous with many color combinations.
Every spring you’ll start to witness the beauty that is butterflies. As your kids notice the beauty of butterflies, I bet they’ll start asking questions about them. Trying to figure out where the butterflies came from and what their lifecycle is may be intriguing to kids of all ages. This is why we are KiddyCharts is offering a butterfly lifecycle printable.
This printable will help you guide your kids towards learning more about how a butterfly comes to be. The story of a butterfly going from a not so pretty chrysalis to a beautiful butterfly holds a chance for parents to teach deeper life lessons.
The lifecycle of a butterfly can help parents everywhere guide their child forward in understanding that we all start from something but can grow into something else much more beautiful.
The Butterfly Lifecycle
You can use this butterfly lifecycle printable to give your kids a visual chart of how a butterfly comes to be this beautiful winged insect comes to be.
Learning about the stages of the butterfly lifecycle is easier when you have a visual that showcases the eggs, caterpillar, chrysalis, and then a beautiful butterfly.
This butterfly lifecycle printable will cover all bases of what a butterfly needs to survive and how they grow to be so colorful. Butterflies are a necessary part of our outdoor world. Knowing how a butterfly comes to be is the perfect way to enjoy the great outdoors with your kids as you work to spot caterpillars and chrysalis outdoors in your local meadows.
Here are included in the Life Cycle Printables for the Butterfly:
- Montessori 3-part classified cards,
- Butterfly life cycle diagram labeling with the answer key,
- Sequencing the Butterfly life cycle,
- Labeling the Butterfly life stages,
- Butterfly metamorphosis notebook,
- Butterfly cutting practice,
- Butterfly number sequence puzzle 1-10,
- Letter B (for butterfly) tracing,
- Butterfly story writing in both basic and primer lined sheets,
- Colouring butterfly based on the sizes,
- Drawing scenery around the Butterfly,
- Butterfly missing number,
- Butterfly additions, and
- Butterfly subtractions.
You can start having fun with the butterfly lifecycle today when you click this square image to download this free printable.
Are you looking for more activities related to the butterfly? Here are 3 activities related to butterfly you might want to check out:
- Butterfly coloring pages for adults and kids are great for you and your little ones to do coloring activity at the same time,
- Granny Butterfly colouring pages are the colouring pages you might want to check out when you come up to the butterfly theme, and
- You can also create a Butterfly cake for birthday parties.
We also have a collection of high qualified coloring pages, eColoring book you can check out.
Once you have finished with the activity ideas and materials we provide, you might pop up in several sites out there. You can also get some activities related to the ladybugs:
- Pre-K Pages has collected a bunch of butterfly activities for Preschool children,
- Check out some free butterfly printables ad montessori – inspired butterfly activities from Living Montessori Now, and
- You also can make an edible butterfly life cycle science activity with Little Bins for Little Hands.
You should have got a great time with children. To get more kids activity ideas, you can follow us in Pinterest.
We will also visit your email inbox to give you updates if you subscribe to our newsletter.
See you again and thank you for stopping by!