IN the run up to Christmas, we are doing something a little bit different for you in our Kindness series of posts – sharing a competition that could enable you to nominate someone, including yourself, to win Christmas for your kids! What could be more kind than passing on £200 to someone that really deserves it this Christmas?
As you probably already know, KiddyCharts works with Channel Mum, and they are giving away £200 to someone this Christmas to spread a little love around.
Entry is really simple; all you need to do is:
- Visit Channel Mum today and nominate someone to receive the money, and this could be you as well,
- Enter again if you want for someone else, as you are allowed multiple entries for this giveaway, and
- Make sure you get your entries in by midnight on the 30th November, as otherwise, you really will be kicking yourself, as THAT is the closing date!
Christmas is all about being Kind, so it seemed fitting to have this competition as our #52KindWeeks post this week. We do have loads of other resources on the site if you do want to spread some joy this Christmas, as do Channel Mum. So why not check them out:
- Kindness Calendar from Channel Mum, which is printable, and you can see has already brought a smile to some kid’s faces!
- Random acts of kindness ideas and kindness cards, which we have put together for you, and finally
- Kindness tree to give to someone special to brighten their day.
If you are wondering what we are doing here, then it is simple. We would love people to share their kindness experiences using the hashtag #52KindWeeks. So if we ever need a little boost, #52KindWeeks is there to help us all feel the internet is warm and fluffy, and not scary and dangerous! ;-)
You can join in too, so if you do have a Kindness experience you would like to share with us, then do add the link to the social post, or the blog telling us about it within the Linky below. You certainly don’t have to do this though, it is totally optional!
Good luck in the giveaway, and if you would like to see the full terms and conditions for it, do pop along to the Channel Mum site.