It is officially LAUNCHED – we are live with the amazing first day of our wonderful KiddyCharts Advent calendar, so make sure you are bookmarking the site, signed up, and ready to go, go, go! For our first day, our friends at Micro Scooters are renowned for building simply the best scooters on earth. We love their products, and have been working with them for years. They have scooters for kids and adults that are Swiss engineered and built to last for years of adventure. We have a brilliant prize to give away today; the all NEW Micro Sprite Neochrome scooter which is the first of its kind. An everyday scooter that looks like a stunt scooter. Perfect for kids aged 5-12.
This is a sponsored post with affiliate links.
What is the Micro Sprite Neochrome scooter all about?
Before we tell you, make sure you are signed up for the other giveaways:
Now to business – Micro Scooters has surpassed themselves this time around…
The re is so much to be excited by with this scooter for the kids. For ages 5-12 it;’ll grow with your children, so presents excellent value for money: It has
- Adjustable handlebar to last for years of use,
- Strong rear brake for complete safety,
- One click folding system for easy storage and transportation, and
- That stunning neochrome finish that will be the envy of all.
We KNOW you and the kids will love this as much as we do.
The prize also includes a helmet, backpack and bottle too, so you can really look the part with some Micro Scooter accessories as well!
How to win the Sprite Neochrome scooter
As always you need to enter within the Gleam widget below:Day 1: Sprite Neochrome scooter bundle from Microscooters worth £170
We are keeping it simple, as we always do with our competitions, and all you need to do is make sure that you stick with Gleam and you are there. Methods of entry include:
- Pop over to the official instagram for Micro Scooters, and if you like what you see, why not give them a follow? This isn’t a requirement for entry though, just the visit,
- Take a look at the activity and colouring book that we have on the site for Christmas, and download it. Let us know which of the colouring pages you like the best as well,
- Tweet about the competition, and share your unique url for the competition. If you get others entering with that url, then you get more bonus entries too, and finally
- Comment on this article and let us know what you are looking forward to doing on the scooter if you win it, and why. We love hearing about your scooting stories, and so do Micro Scooters as well.
We hope you agree that this isn’t too much to get stuck in to.
The closing date for this is Monday 19th December at 11.59pm, so that we have time to get the scooter out for you.
Remember though, we cannot guarantee we will get the scooter to you in time for Christmas, but we will do our best. For full terms and conditions, do check out the competitions T&Cs on the site.
This competition is open to those in the UK and in Ireland as well.
Thanks for coming to see us, and we do hope you come again soon. We trust you are signed up to our advent giveaways, but why not sign up to all the giveaways on the site too?
Check all of them out below:
<< We love giveaways – show me what else you have on the site NOW to enter! >>
See you again soon,
Monday 19th of December 2022
I would most like to spend quality time with my niece teaching her how to ride the scooter x
Monday 19th of December 2022
We'd scoot around our local parks on family walks
Sunday 18th of December 2022
I am looking forward to jogging beside my energetic granddaughter as she whizzes along the paths on our nearby nature reserve.
Tuesday 13th of December 2022
Taking it on the school run in days that we have to walk to school, save my little ones little legs as it is about 20 mins walk to School which is a lot for little ones, especially when they are tired.
Thursday 8th of December 2022
I'd love to actually scoot with the kids instead of walking behind.