We have a special treat for you today – a fabulous bundle of goodies from the wonderful toy shop, Wicked Uncle to give to one lucky winner. Included in the bundle we have all of the following toys:
- 2 Quizzies robots (RRP £17.95 each)
- 1 Smart Ball (RRP £21.99)
- 2 pairs of light up gloves (one small and one large, RRP £12.95 each),
- 1 x Factopia (RRP £10.99),
- 1 x Mega Spin Yo Yo (RRP £10.95) ,
- 1 x Amazing Magic Pens (RRP £15.00), and finally
- 1 x This or That game (RRP £9.95).
That’s just over £130 of toys to one lucky winner – so what are you waiting for – come on in and enter?
How to enter to win this Wicked Uncle bundle?
As always with our giveaways, you need to enter via the Gleam widget below:Win £130 bundle of Wicked Uncle toys for Back to School fun
We have a few ways to enter the giveaway:
- Follow Wicked Uncle on Twitter, as well as following KiddyCharts too, so you keep up to date with all the giveaways that we have on the site,
- Tweet about the competition to your followers, and if there are other entries using the unique link that we have provided for you, you get 3 more bonus entries as well,
- Sign up to our amazing giveaways newsletter AND sign up for our advent newsletter as we already have three days sold for our fabulous and regular Christmas extravaganza. We’ll countdown more formally to it in November of course, as we usually do, and
- Check out the printables section on the site, and if you like what you see, why not sign up to our Time to Pee newsletter for more fantastic free printables and news from our shop?
We are closing this giving on Thursday the 6th October at the usual time of 11.59pm. So come on over and take part.
What’s included in this fabulous Wicked Uncle bundle?
We understand that you probably want to get a little more info on all the goodies we have included in this back to school toy bundle, so here you go – let’s check them all out in a little more detail.
This is a great game to play with friends and siblings. Record up to 5 questions with yes or no answers, and if your opponent gets the answer wrong – oh no – they get sprayed with water! There are also games you can play against Quizzie too: two face changing games, a memory one and a random squirty lucky game. There are two of these up for grabs in the bundle as well, so you can give to friends or siblings as well.
This ball counts keepy-uppys for you – so you don’t have to. Counts up to 100, so you have to get pretty good before you beat it. It’ll arrive to you deflated, so you do need a ball pump to blow it up.
We have two pairs of these fabulous and fun LED light up gloves to give away: one for small hands (age 4-7) and another for bigger kids (age 8 – 13).
Full of 400 fascinating and fun facts, checked by the Encyclopedia Britannica, so you know they aren’t false news / ideas just floating around the internet! 😂 For example, did you realise that squids have doughnut shaped brains, or that dogs can understand up to 165 words: Down Fido!
The yoyo that yoyos for you to make things so much easier, and to enable you to do loads of stunts, and look really cool without all the effort of learning to yoyo in the traditional way! Check it out: as it reaches the bottom, it’s clever tech makes it bounce right back up to your hands. The LED lights that are on it add to the fun as well.
Fantastic set of 25 pens that really are magic. They change colour, you can merge them, and they can even write invisibly too. Create 3D letter, and write secret message to friends. They are washable too, just in case the kids have an accident.
A great two or more player game for individuals or teams. Race against each out to work out which answer is right. Which game first: Google or Netflix? Or which is taller: Tom Cruise or a Kangaroo Jump. You decide, and see if you can beat your friends and family.
Fabulous aren’t they all? So do enter above, and you can have them all to play with the kids.
Why not check out the other giveaways that we have on the site while you are here too?
We’d love to see you on the site again soon, so come back again. Why not bookmark us as well?