We have a gorgeous wee giveaway for you today from Skip Hop – the Dream & Shine sleep trainer from Skip Hop, which is a lovely sleep training clock to help your kids to understand when its time for bed, and when to get up.
This is a sponsored post with Amazon affiliate links.
We KNOW it can be difficult when you have a toddler to encourage them to stay in bed – this prize will help to make your events more yours, and give you more of a chance to a lie in in the morning.
That’s got to be worth entering, right?
This is such a gorgeous little sleep training clock – perfect for 2-6 year olds to help them understand, with a little support from yourselves, when it is OK to get up and get out of bed. It also helps them to understand that it is time to wind down to go to sleep.
We already have advice for how to use a sleep training clock on KiddyCharts, so if you win this fabulous prize, you’ll know exactly how the Dream and Shine Sleep Training clock from Skip Hop should help you and your little one to get bedtime routines sorted!
It isn’t just a sleep training clock though – there are other features for you too:
- Soother mode, with two calming sounds (white noise and gentle rain),
- Three melodies including a reassuring lullaby,
- Comforting nightlight with three brightness levels, and
- Alarm mode encourages a gentle wakeup call with a sweet song for your toddler or child.
How does the Skip Hop sleep trainer work?
The concept for the sleep training is based on colours. The cloud design is delightful, and the cloud changes colour based on the time of day, and when your toddler is to go to sleep or to get out of bed.
The rather charming cloud lights up based on the following sleep cues:
- Bedtime: Red
- Nearly time to get out of bed: Yellow
- It’s OK to get up now: Green.
Viola – your toddler can use colours to help their understanding of when to stay in bed.
How to win the Skip Hop training clock
As always, we have kept this simple – the best way to win this fabulous clock is to fill out the Gleam widget that we have below. There are a few options for entry:
- Sign up for our GIVEAWAY alerts, so you never miss a giveaway on KiddyCharts. We got loads of great ones running, including this one AND an amazing summer reading challenge where you can win £6500 of goodies for you and your school. If you like more then just our giveaways, do check out our weekly sign up list below too,
- Pop over to the Skip Hop UK Instagram feed and check them out; a follow would be lovely too,
- Follow Skip Hop on Twitter, as well as KiddyCharts too,
- Tweet about the giveaway with the tweet that we have prepared for you,
- Share your unique link on social and beyond with your friends, and if anyone else enters, then you have gained more entries into the giveaway and have more of a chance to win.
To help you share – here is a gorgeous graphic for you for Twitter:
And here is the entry widget for you now:Win Skip Hop Dream & Shine Sleep Trainer worth £32
This giveaway closes on August 31st, 2021 at 11.59pm just in time for the end of the holidays for you so you can get into a fabulous routine as you are going back to school.
And sign up to our weekly newsletter IF you love more than just our giveaways – why not check out our free printables and see what else we have on the site? We give 51%+ profits to charity (as a social enterprise), so feel free to look at our shop too and see whether there is anything you like in there too. Anything you buy will be helping our partners.
Thanks for coming to see us, and loads of luck.