We have another giveaway to celebrate the launch of our advent for you today. This time we are visiting PlayMonster for the gift inspiration, and fun. Check them out here. First – sign up to our advent giveaways, so you don’t miss out on them – they start on the 1st December, and we know you will love what we have in store for you from Microscooters, Learning Resources, Readly, and much, much more!
Well done – you are in it!
Today, we have the chance to win one of each of the following games from Play Monster:
- Silly Sounds (as featured on This Morning),
- Drone Home,
- 5 Second Rule, and
Do you want to know a little more about each of these PlayMonster games?
Silly Sounds (8+, RRP £13.99)
This is a new family-fun party game you play with your ears, where everyone gets to make and guess the silly sound stuck on your headband! Guaranteed to have the whole family laughing!
Drone Home (8+, RRP £21.99)
This is the first ever game to feature a real drone! Enjoy this fast-paced kids’ action game where the race is on to save your aliens and get them to safety. Players launch aliens down the ramp, attempting to land theirs inside the drone – once an alien’s inside, the drone lifts off and the alien can flee to safety. But watch out! While you’re waiting for the drone to fly, other players can knock your alien out with their own!
5 Second Rule (8+, RRP £21.99)
It should be easy to name ‘3 Things That Go With Chips’ – but can you do it under the pressure of a five-second countdown while other players stare, waiting for you to get flustered? In the revamped classic edition of 5 Second Rule, time is not on your side, so just say what comes to mind and risk ridiculous answers slipping out as the new electronic timer counts down to an alarming buzz! It’s all good fun as players race to reach the finish first in this fast-paced, frenzied and fun family game!
Pop-A-Tops (6+, RRP £7.99)
Each Pop-A-Tops tin is a grab-and-go game ready to play! Simply pop the top to “roll” the dice and enjoy the unique match-and-grab gameplay of “Match-A-Martian”, “Bake-A-Cake”, “Dino Score” or ‘Pet Factor”. There are three games as you can see, and the great thing about these are that they are perfect to play almost anywhere. Pop-A-Tops are little games that are designed to be big on fun, no matter where you are.
How to win this PlayMonster toy bundle
We have the usual Gleam widget for you to work through on this – all tied in to promoting our advent, and also getting to know our giveaway audience. We love you, and would like to see you on the site more, enjoying our giveaways, and even some of the other freebies, and activities that we have. We have so much for the kids, we just want you to enjoy it all too!
In order to be in with a chance of winning these goodies you need to:
- Sign up to our giveaway alerts and advent newsletters. As always though, only do this if you love what we do, and want to share. We love have an engaged audience who want to share and be involved with us as much as possible. Don’t forget our app too! This is another way for you to connect to us, but only if you’ll use it of course,
- Visit our printables or Christmas section and see what we are all about. Maybe download something that catches your eye,
- Follow KiddyCharts on Twitter if you won’t already,
- Follow PlayMonster on Twitter too,
- Tweet about the giveaway, and also RT our tweet about the advent, so we can get as many people involved in the comps this year as possible. We want to help as many people have an awesome Christmas as we can, and finally
- Share your unique url on the giveaway, and if others enter, then you get another entry.
We are closing this giveaway on Friday 3rd December at 11.59pm, so make sure you are in it, and enter now.Win PlayMonster boredom busting toy bundle worth £65
Visit our other giveaways on the site too if you want to:
<< What else can I enter to win on the KiddyCharts site? Check our giveaways out HERE >>
Thanks so much for coming to see us, don’t forget to share this giveaway – here is a fabulous image to do so with too:
Take care as always,