Or perhaps you rather like some of these pictures too…..
We are hoping you do, because you have the chance to win a short break in Braodstairs, in coastal Kent, with Kent and Sussex Holiday Cottages at this very home, Napier Cottage, on the blog today. This HAS to be one of the best prizes we have given away.
First things first, holidays would need to be taken in the following low season periods:
- 3rd Jan – 28 Mar
- 18 Apr – 2nd May
- 26 Sept – 24 Oct
- 31 Oct – 22 Dec.
We appreciate that this may be tricky for some, but, *wait for it,* perhaps you could even treat yourself to a holiday without the kids; it is only three days, so why not, and you might be able to do it over a weekend? Depending on when you go, the value of the holiday is usually around £350, so not too shabby if you ask me. In fact, I am now wishing that I could enter as well *sniff.*
Further information is within our T&Cs after the Gleam widget, but hey, its worth entering anyway, right? Work out the practicalities if you win….. ;-)
As usual, you need to fill out the widget below; please do join our mailing list below for the final days of our 12 days giveaways too…we still have a number open and a new one tomorrow to help you capture those special moments over the holidays. If you have a spare five minutes, it is also worth visiting the giveaways section of our site for other wonderful comps out there in the world wide web village.
The closing date on this competition is January 10th, 2015 at 11.59pm. As it is for a holiday, it is a bit difficult to get this one sorted before Christmas.
As always, the KiddyCharts terms and conditions apply to this giveaway, but additional terms for this specific prize are:
- For more information on the cottage, please visit the Napier Cottage entry on Kent & Sussex Cottages website
- The winner needs to phone the reservations team (who will be aware of the comp) after the closing date of 10th of January. The reservations team will be able to take the booking over the phone
- The holiday is a short break (3 nights) taken during low season; date for this are within the post above
- Bank holidays are excluded
- Travel to the cottage is not included
- There is no cash alternative
- Security deposit is still required, this is refundable, however the £25 booking fee DOES NOT apply.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me…eleven pipers piping
We are nearly at the end of the song we have as a theme for our colouring pages on the blog, only tomorrow to go – we have the wonderful pipers piping today…why not nip over and check it out.