Do you think you could beat a kid in a quiz – or even your kid? If you do, you could win a £50 Amazon voucher, and a 6 months free subscription to a brand new website to help your kids get even smarter; BrightLeap! If you want to have a brain box in the family, then you have come to the right place ;-)
BrightLeap are a new cool teaching site that helps your kids with their learning. Something that I know all our KiddyCharts readers are keen on.
As we love to find groovy stuff for you all, we have spotted that they have a promo at the moment where you can try some of the questions, just like the ones that the kids do, and if you get half of them right, you get access to a 20% off code for subscriptions to the site.
If anyone remembers Are you Smarter than a 10-year old, then you are on the right lines!
Why don’t you give it a go and see whether you could beat the kids? Don’t be too good though, as I only got 60% the first time I did this, and I wouldn’t want you to embarrass me, that wouldn’t be fair, would it?
As a bonus, the company are also picking out one winner after the closing date of Thursday 11th June at 11.59pm BST that will win six months free access to the site and a £50 Amazon voucher, but only if you click through from the KiddyCharts site. The subscription usual retails at £42, or £7 per student per month. This is an exclusive offer to KiddyCharts readers, so don’t miss out.
As always, we have a little widget to help you enter the giveaway, and also so we can keep track of everything. Enter through this to make it easier for everyone. You are required to also share on Twitter, and can get more entries if you share on other social media channels such as Facebook, and LinkedIn. Happy quizzing!
Do check out the other resources we have on the KiddyCharts site for you around competitions too, both our internet listings, and the other giveaways that we are running ourselves.
Win 6 months subscription to BrightLeap and an £50 Amazon voucher
Terms and conditions for the voucher are provided on the site. The full competitions terms and conditions are available below. Any questions regarding these T&Cs are to be directed at BrightLeap. Please do be fair to the other participants and not try and game the system by not doing the quiz; we have ways of checking you did it *big brother is watching you* ;-)
This is a sponsored giveaway.
Competition terms and conditions
- Entrants cannot participate in other competitions held by BrightLeap during the same period
- The competition is open to anyone worldwide, aged 18 years or over.
- The competition will close on Thursday 11th June at 11:59 PM BST
- Competition entrance is completing the parent challenge and posting the challenge to twitter. Bonus entries are available for sharing on other social channels.
- The winners will be chosen at random using Gleam from all those who have clicked through to the quiz from this page on the KiddyCharts website, completed the quiz, and then shared the link to this post on Twitter. Extra entries are available for further social shares. Analytics will be used to track click throughs, and social shares and the promoters decision is final.
- The winner will be contacted via the social media account they entered the competition with
- The winner must respond or contact BrightLeap within 30 days to claim the prize
- Prizes are not transferable
- Prizes do not offer cash alternatives
- Participants can request a list of successful winners within 2 weeks after the competition closes via the contact information on BrightLeap’s website
- The 6 month free voucher must be redeemed in 6 months
- The Amazon voucher will follow all of Amazon’s terms and conditions
- The responsibility of fulfilling the prize lies with BrightLeap and all queries should be addressed to them.
Thursday 11th of June 2015
I got asked... Michael buys a school bag at £130 how much change does he have from £20? Um I know maths isn't my strong point but I am thinking Michael might have stole the bag, therefore he still has £20 ;) Anyway, one wrong X
Saturday 30th of May 2015
You've attempted 6 of 6 questions and it took you 01:32.
You answered 5 questions correctly which gives you a score of 83.3%.
Friday 29th of May 2015
I got 83.3%, not bad, not bad at all :) x
Friday 29th of May 2015
im ashamed !! lol i didnt even get the promo code !!! fun though x
Wednesday 27th of May 2015
I think I need to go back to school! 66.6% was all I managed!!!!