We love scones, they are beyond delicious, so today we are sharing a really simple scone recipe with you.
If you never had a chance to make these, this certainly is the recipe to go with, success is guaranteed.
These scones could be used as part of the wonderful Tub4Grub campaign, make them, take a picture and share your good deed! The idea is really neat, eat your favorite yoghurt, once the tub is empty clean it and fill it with yummy grub and give it to someone to make their day!
Simple scone recipe
- 500 g plain flour
- 100 g sugar
- 25 g baking powder
- 120 g butter
- 250 g The Collective Straight Up yoghurt
- Heat the oven up to 180C
- Mix together in a food processor flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Add the Straight Up yoghurt and butter until the mixture forms a dough.
- Cut the rolled out dough into round shapes with a cutter.
- Put the circles on the baking tin and bake in the oven for 10 min or until golden on the top.
These delicious treats were inspired by The Collectives Tub4Grub campaign which is encouraging you all to share a picture of your customised Tub4Grub and share them on social media using the hashtag #tub4grub or upload it at www.tub4grub.com.
In doing so, every share or upload will boost the donation to Action Against Hunger by 50p.
A minimum of £10,000 has been pledged to Action Against Hunger. The money raised could provide up to 20,000 day’s worth of therapeutic food to save the lives of malnourished children across the world.
Be sure to make these with the Straight Up yoghurt and snap a photo of your delicious scones and share them on the Collective Dairy social media (or just hop over to say hi!):