A quick and classy sausage sandwich perfect for lunch, dinner or for inviting the girls over for a chat – great with a glass of wine! Be it family food or friend food, this is sure to be a winner.
Posh sausage sandwich
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 4 Co-operative Truly Irresistible pork sausages
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- 3 tbsp of tomato and chilli chutney
- 3 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 2 large handfuls of rocket
- Squeeze of lime
- Grill the sausages for 20 mins, and then slice length-ways.
- Slice ciabatta loaf into four, and then slice each piece horizontally.
- Using a very hot griddle, lightly toast the inside of the ciabatta.
- On top of four pieces of toasted ciabatta piece spread the chutney and layer the sliced tomato, sausage slices and the rocket.
- Cover with the remaining halves, serve and enjoy!
This easy to prepare tasty recipe was provided by Co-operative Food
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 341Total Fat: 13.8gUnsaturated Fat: 0g
If you have enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to check out the other delicious recipes we have on KiddyCharts, and why not also sign up to our newsletter!
Finally don’t forget to check out our great Pinterest Board for more ideas!