A quick and classy sausage sandwich perfect for lunch, dinner or for inviting the girls over for a chat – great with a glass of wine! Be it family food or friend food, this is sure to be a winner.
- 4 Co-operative Truly Irresistible pork sausages
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- 3 tbsp of tomato and chilli chutney
- 3 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 2 large handfuls of rocket
- Squeeze of lime
- Grill the sausages for 20 mins, and then slice length-ways.
- Slice ciabatta loaf into four, and then slice each piece horizontally.
- Using a very hot griddle, lightly toast the inside of the ciabatta.
- On top of four pieces of toasted ciabatta piece spread the chutney and layer the sliced tomato, sausage slices and the rocket.
- Cover with the remaining halves, serve and enjoy!
This easy to prepare tasty recipe was provided by Co-operative Food
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 341Total Fat: 13.8gUnsaturated Fat: 0g
Finally don’t forget to check out our great Pinterest Board for more ideas!