Have you ever thought about living in a world where everything was built out of LEGO blocks? How many blocks would be needed to build your dream house? While we can’t answer that question as we really do not know what your dream house looks like, we can give you an idea on how many blocks you would need to build some of the most amazing sc-fi mega structures ever constructed! So if you ever wondered just how much LEGO would it take to build the Death Star you can now get your answer.
How much LEGO would it take to build the Death Star and other Mega Structures?
From as little as 1 LEGO block to 435 trillion LEGO blocks (yes, you read that number right), you could build up some of the most iconic structures from the SCI-FI world in real life sizes, true some might take you a few life times to complete. Death Star, AT-AT, The Star Ship Enterprise being just a few on the list.
So in case you ever do plan on making some of these amazing mega and mini structures by yourself, or just to satisfy your curiosity, we have the numbers for you.
So now you know just how much of those lovely little bricks it would take to build the death star, along with some other structures that are out of this world. While we are sure you will not be making all of them, at least not in real life size, some certainly seem like fun projects to make by yourself or with your little ones. What do you think? We certainly would not mind building a LEGO hoverboard or making a 12th Doctor’s sonic screwdriver to play around with, although The Tardis would look even more amazing although it probably would take quite a while to complete.
Check out our other articles too, subscribe to our weekly newsletter as well, for more great tips, printables and fun.
More articles from KiddyCharts:
- A fab post on why boredom can fuel children’s imagination. Ditch the scheduling and break open the toy box, check out Why boredom is good for our kids,
- These DVDs can help to inspire! Read our article Games to play for a perfect parent child relationship, and
- Because you need to entertain children in the car – minus the mess of LEGO building! Have a read of Top 5 kids car ride games for some fun ideas!
Here are the three of our top LEGO posts from the internet!
- One for the parents! Easy way to store and organize LEGOs by color from Kids Activities Blog,
- For the adventurous LEGO figurines! Little Bins for Little Hands presents LEGO zip line Homemade toy zip line for Kids, and
- Kids Activities Blog shows how to Make a LEGO game: Build a LEGO tic tac toe board.