We love both Bonfire Night, and the Fourth of July celebrations – because we look a good set of Fireworks! So we are sharing some firework printables, and firework activities with you today; plenty for you to get stuck into here from us here in the UK, to my fellow kid bloggers in the US. If you can’t find something fabulous here, then – you’re mad! *no offense* 😉
Do check out all the sites we have linked to here while you are visiting. All of them put a lot of effort into their resources, and have some wonderful collections of activities. We specialise in printables, and this list includes specialist food blogs, kids craft blogs, and even other resource sites, just like us.
- Fun free firework printables for the Fourth of July and Bonfire Night from KiddyCharts,
- Salt Art Fireworks from Mum in the Mad House,
- Kids’ DIY Campfire Starter Craft from One Time Through,
- Play dough fireworks! from Nurture Store,
- Recycled Shredder Paper Fireworks Craft from Capri +3,
- Milk Fireworks Science Experiment from Preschool Powol Packets,
- DIY Glitter Party Poppers! from Danya Banya,
- How-to Make Fireworks With Bingo Daubers from Crafts by Courtney
- Easy Firework Dark Chocolate Dipped Apples Recipe from Eats Amazing
- Salt & Glue Fireworks from School Time Snippets,
- 10 Interesting Facts about Fireworks & Independence Day from Crafty Mom Share,
- Bonfire Night Desserts: Firework Chocolate Bark from Crafts on Sea,
- Edible Sparklers from Red Ted Art,
- Firework craft: fill the sky with glitter from Nurture Store,
- Rainy Day Campfire Pretend Play from One Time Through
- Easy No-Mess Fireworks Craft for Kids from School Time Snippets,
- Glow-in-the-Dark Fireworks Painting from Craftulate,
- Confetti Fireworks: Engineering for Kids from Schooling A Monkey,
- Bonfire Night Fireworks Craft from Crafts on Sea,
- Easy Fruit Rockets for Bonfire Night from Eats Amazing, and
- Paper Tube Fireworks Art Project for Kids from Arty Crafty Kids.
We really hope you like all of these printables and activities with the firework theme. Have some fun with them, and do remember to stay safe when you are out and about using fireworks. It is so important to teach our kids about firework safety.
If you like these links, then why not check out our newsletter and sign up to get our articles as we publish them. We only send this out once a week.
We do have a lot of other printables on the site; so might be worth checking some of these out too, while you are here:
- Colouring to keep you mindful with our very popular adult and kids cat colouring sheets,
- Thanks you cards for every occasion, and
- Loads of kindness resources to help inspire kids to be kind to others. This includes everything from posters to help kids understand what kindness means, to kindness cards to hand out to people when you do random acts of kindness. We love encouraging this kind of behaviour on the site.
We hope that you feel like you would like to stick around and explore the site a little more. Thanks so much for stopping by as always.