We have another resource for your on Kindness this week; something simple but really effective to remind children, and yourself, how important kindness is. And how easy it is to achieve. We have some kindness posters for the kids; four of them. All of them are free for you to download today.
We think that you will love this four quotes, and hopefully, so will your children. Certainly something for them all the think about.
“Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows.” (Robert Green Ingersoli)
“Remember there is no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple and no logical end.” (Scott Adams)
“You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.” (Publilius Syrus)
“Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness.” (Lucius Annaeus Seneca)
All you need to do is click on the image below to download all four of the posters for use however you would like. Don’t forget to credit us, though.
All of these posters can be displayed wherever; perhaps in a bedroom or in the classroom to remind children how important it is to be kind to each other, and to other people. Every little bit of kindness helps; and as one of the quotes above say, there is never just a small act of kindness. Any act can create a ripple that will take hold.
This is obviously one of the series of posts on the site about Kindness, so we have a lot of other Kindness resources you might want to take a look at too.
- A Kindness fortune teller for the classroom, and school – pick some random acts for the kids to get involved in,
- Kindness leaves and a tree, to give something you know something a little bit special,
- Random Act of Kindness Cards, that you can leave out and about with lovely positive messages for people, and
- 100 ideas for random acts of kindness, so you can all get involved.
We hope that some of these are relevant to you. If you have been trying to be as kind as you can, then perhaps you would also like to take part in the Kindness linky? Just leave a post relevant to Kindness in the list below. It can be on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or even a blog post. Doesn’t really matter where it is, as long as its about kindness. Share something that happened to you, or perhaps do something nice for someone else. Whatever it is, we would love to hear about it.
We do have a lot of other awesome ideas for you, as well as advice on KiddyCharts, so check the WHOLE site out if you have time. We are particularly fond of those inspirational kid’s film quotes, so take a look at them as well.
If you like these posters, then perhaps you would like to take a look at some more resources that are similar, so pop along to these sites too:
- Kindness UK have some lovely resources for the classroom,
- TES resources, though there is a charge for these, and finally
- A couple of great poster with ideas for Kindness on from Random Acts of Kindness.