It won’t be long before Mother’s Day is upon us all. There is NOTHING better than getting a little gift from your children that has been homemade. So we are helping you make this possible with a Mothers Day Poem, and free handprint printable gift.
In order to help you to find something that little bit special; we have created a little anonymous Mothers Day poem. We have then added a little artwork to it for you all, so that YOU can add handprints to it to personalise it for Mothers Day.
Mothers Day Poem
Best friends forever, mom and me,
Picking flowers and climbing trees.
A shoulder to cry on, secrets to share,
Warm hearts and hands that really care.
We have added in a flower stem on the right-hand side of the poem so that you can use handprints to complete the flower petals.
We have given you the option of either a Tulip or perhaps a Sunflower. Both of which make perfect flower gifts once framed for that special lady in your kids’ lives.
We have shown what we mean in the pictures for this craft for you, so it is clear what you need to do, but if you do need help, do drop us a line and we will be happy to explain it further. If you need more inspiration for Mothers Day, how about these quotes for you?
To download the printable Mothers Day Poem so that you can frame it to give to someone, just clicks on the square image below and you are away
We do have a good collection of Mothers Day goodies for you on the site aside from this, so why not take a look at some of them?
- Another handprint craft for Mothers Day; both footprint and handprint with another poem for you, just in case you didn’t like this one,
- A collection of Mothers Day printables perfect for tha day itself,
- Some wrapping paper and gift tags specifically designed for Mothers Day that you can print out from the site, and
- Some Mothers Day gift idea coupons; which you can print out and pop in a card to give her a little treat on the day.
If these aren’t what you are looking for, there are some adorable little gift ideas within the Kid Blogger Network, so why don’t you check some of these out instead?
- Happy Hooligans has five different ideas for homemade gifts that your kids can make,
- Spaceships and Laserbeams has 20+ handprint and footprint ideas for you, and
- Happiness is Homemade has some lovely felt flowers for you to make with the kids for Mothers Day.
There MUST be something for you within all of that, right?
We hope that you have ejoyed what we have for you for Mothers Day today – if you like what you see on the site, why don’t you subscribe to our weekly newsletter?
Thanks for stopping by the site to come and see us; we do hope you will come again soon. We’ve got lots of fabulous free printables, and in addition a wonderful colouring book that gives back a little to those with mental health issues.
See you again soon!