Summer break is just around the corner and so are other school holidays. When it comes to having kids home from school many parents complain that their children get bored quickly. When your children are bored that’s all you’ll hear about. Today we would like to share a bored jar free printable for kids to try and help you all out!
Here at KiddieCharts we want to make sure that your kids are always using their imagination. This is where our I’m Bored Jar for the Kids comes into play. With this jar, your kids will no longer have a reason to say they’re bored.
When a child comes up to you and states that they’re suffering from complete boredom, simply tell them to go grab an idea out of the I’m Bored Jar for Kids. Parents love that the kids aren’t ever bored anymore and kids love that they have a huge selection of creative ways to stay entertained with their downtime away from school sessions.
Bored Jar Free Printable for Kids
I’m Bored Jar for the Kids: Never Be Bored Again Includes the following fun options for kids to do whenever boredom hits:
- Go on a Bug Hunt (Be Gentle!)
- Make a daisy chain
- Make your own ice cream pops
- Plant sunflowers and watch them grow
- Star Gaze at Night
- Eat Cotton Candy
- Play basketball
- Have a pyjama party
- Eat watermelon
- Make a fairy garden
- Create homemade pizza
- Try bird watching
- Do a jigsaw puzzle
- Have ice cream for dinner
- Make a lemonade stand
As you can see each of these tasks that a child can pull out of the I’m Bored Jar will surely keep them entertained for hours. There are so many ways kids can stay entertained during school holiday and summer break, and this jar helps encourage them to use their imagination.
If you’re ready to download this printable, click the image below to get your very own I’m Bored Jar for the Kids: Never be Bored Again! Kit for summer break and school holiday. All you’ll need is this printable and a basket or a jar to create your own I’m Bored Jar for the Kids in your home.
We have a few other activities to prevent boredom that you might like to try on the site too:
- Free printable for kids to bust that boredom! – has a set of activities, such as drawing, colouring, counting, and spot the difference, that children can do to overcome boredom,
- 5 ideas to enable you to take your family away without the stress give you some tips to travel with kids, and
- Spy kids activities: Free printables for your budding James Bond! is very fun to get rid off boredom.
There are also some other summer activity ideas to have fun and to prevent boredom out there too, why not take a look at some of these after using our bored jar free printable?
- Childhood 101 has some fabulous Fun Summer Activity Ideas for Toddlers & Preschoolers,
- Fun A Day have awesomely messy plan ideas for kids to do in summer,
- The Mad House has Ultimate summer activities lists and bored Jar lists, and
- Schooling Active Monkeys has made some rather amazing Emoji bookmarks for us too.
Plenty to be having a go at, don’t you agree?
We hope you have had fun visiting us today, and we’d love to se you come back to us again. Remember, we have a new printable every single week – something to play, colour, or do! If you want to get these delivered to your inbox along with our other reviews, giveaways, and advice, why not sign up to our newsletter?
See you again soon!