We are into Day 7 of the 12 Days of Christmas countdown of giveaways for you, and today we have FIVE prizes totally £129.95 up for grabs from the amazing Wonderbly books. These hard backed personalised books that you and the kids are going to love. You can choose whatever you would like from the site, and there are loads of fabulous ideas that are perfect for the kids this Christmas. Make YOUR kids the stars in their reading books, so they’ll keep coming back to their Wonderbly book for more.
This is a sponsored post containing affiliate links.
This is an INTERNATIONAL giveaway as well – so anyone can enter, no matter where you are! Here you go:Day 7: Win Wonderbly personalised books to make your child the star (5 available)
Thanks so much for coming to see us. We have loads of ideas for you here. If you need an image to tell people about the giveaway with; how about this one?
What are Wonderbly books?
Wonderbly is all about unleashing the power of kids imagination with personalised stories that have children at the centre, doing the most amazing things.
The concept that when kids can relate to stories is nothing new; if they feel for the character in the books, then they are much more likely to understand and take in the messages within the story.
BUT what about if they don’t just relate to the stories, what about if the books are truly personalised and your children are actually really IN them. How powerful are the messages around kindness, courage and resilience if your child can truly see themselves within the books.
That is the magic of the world of Wonderbly’s stories. The children are literally reading about themselves, and there is nothing more magical than that.
We’ve got five of these amazing personalised books to give away this Christmas and you can choose any of the books that you want, from Christmas books, to books for adults about your favourite people, such as your best friend. There are even Where are YOU books that are a personalised Where’s Wally journey for your child.
There really is loads of choice on the site, so why not pop over and explore what Wonderbly have in store for you before entering?
How to win your personalised book
We’ve got the usual Gleam for you to fill in to enter to win your wonderful personalised Wonderbly book. The options for entry are:
- Follow Wonderbly on Twitter, a follow for KiddyCharts would be lovely, but it isn’t an entry point,
- Tweet about the giveaway mentioning Wonderbly and KiddyCharts; we have set a simple tweet up for you on this,
- Retweet our competition tweet, to remind people to enter, and including the #KiddyChartsAdvent hashtag,
- Visit the fabulous eBook that we have created for this event, and take a look at it – what do you like best of all the amazing Christmas activities for the kids. We LOVE what we have this year, its got a bit of a Santa theme, and we hope you do too. Thanks to all the brands that sponsored this, including Wonderbly,
- Check out the giveaway alerts, and see if you would like to hear from us more regularly about all our giveaways on the site and not just the advents. Why not sign up for our regular newsletter too? This isn’t an entry, we just thought we would mention it in case you like what you see on the site. We are a social business, so 51% of profit goes to charity,
- Comment on the blog post as to which personalised book from the Wonderbly books site you would like and why,
- Share your unique url with mates, and family, and if they enter too, another entry for you as well. We’ve given you an example of what you might like to say when you do share.
The competition closes on the 15th December at 11.59pm. Last order date for Christmas is 20th December, so make sure you get in fast after you have been told you have won. We cannot guarantee we will get the book to you by Christmas, but we do try really, really hard. We promise.
Good luck to you all. And don’t forget to check out the other giveaways, as well as our printables generally on the site. If you want to give us extra support, why not take a look at our shop too? We’ve got personalised Christmas goodies on there too!
Sign up to our regular newsletter here as well if you fancy it:
Take care, and see you again soon.