This is a sponsored post.
Philips has collaborated with Disney to create the Imaginative Lighting range, a range of lighting for children.
Focusing on four key areas that parents care about including: reading, safety, playtime and sleep, all the items in the range help kids enhance the time they spend in their bedrooms.
Over the next few weeks they’re focusing on the issue of safety and fear and making children feel comforted in their bedrooms – to help celebrate the Imaginative Lighting SoftPals collection.
SoftPals, in the form of classic Minnie and Mickey, and Monster’s Inc. stars, Sulley and Mike characters, try to help even the most nervous of children feel safe at night.The easy-to-use night light casts a comforting glow so they don’t feel lonely when they go to sleep or wake up from a bad dream. Even if you’re little monster is fearless, they will make some nice bedside buddies.
To celebrate the launch of the Imaginative Lighting Softpals range, Philips is running a competition to win one of three prizes, by submitting a picture of your children’s Monster drawings to, #NotSoScary on their Facebook wall, Twitter, Instagram OR Pinterest:
- 3rd prize: Ten 3rd prize winners will each receive a plush toy. This toy will be a hand crafted recreation of the monster drawing submitted as a part of their entry. Winners will be picked by a panel of judges
- 2nd Prize: Eight 2nd prize winners will receive a Philips Disney SoftPal. This will be delivered by post.
- The grand prize: One trip to Disney Land Paris (for EU winners) or Disney World Florida (For USA and Canada). The prize will allow 2 day access to the Disney theme park and one overnight stay for 2 adults and 2 children. Travel costs to and from the park are included in this prize. Tickets will expire 1 year after the close of the competition.
How to Enter the competition
To be in with a chance of winning one of the amazing prizes, its simple…
- Upload images of your children’s monster drawings to Philips’ Facebook wall, or throughTwitter, using the #NotSoScary hashtag. Facebook entries can be submitted on the competition page. Just tweet Philips Lighting your pictures on Twitter.
- Each image will be turned into GIFs for you. Stuntboy and Chatterbox’s creations are below. Willow is the lovely Chatterbox’s and Wizzy is Stuntboy’s – what do you think? All competition entries will be loaded on to the Philips Lighting competition Tumblr page as well.
- Everyone that submits a photo using this hashtag will then be entered into a competition to win the prizes above.
So what you are waiting for; get posting and hashtaging to be in with a chance of winning that dream holiday. What a Christmas present that would be!
Just for your information, here are the Philips social media channels so you can keep up to date with what is going on:
Last entry will be the 3rd February. Notification of the winners will take place privately via email, comment or direct message within 5 days of the prize contest completing, details of prize winners are available from the promoter on request. Full terms and conditions of the competition are available here. Good luck one and all!