As a blogger, I sometimes get really, really cool stuff to do. Contrary to popular belief though, bloggers do pay for things. In fact, we pay for a lot of things. Particularly the stuff that we really love. Readly is something that I have been paying for every month because it is brilliant.
For only £7.99 a month I get access to over 1,500 magazines covering photography, kids, cookery, fashion, news, tech, interiors, and so on ad infinitum.
I am not joking when I say that there is something here for every single person in your household, and as you can have Readly on FIVE devices on a single account, everyone can actually enjoy it too:
- Your son for his Beano and Horrible histories,
- Your husband (in my case), for his cycling, football and cricket fixes, and
- You for a sneaky look at the interiors, and photography magazines to help you design the perfect lounge and then photograph it.
If there isn’t something in here for you, I’ll eat my iPad.
As I liked this app so much I thought that you guys would too, so we are partnering with Readly to offer you two lucky winners…
FREE SIX MONTH SUBSCRIPTIONS
Now that should keep you in reading material, and just in time for the plane over the summer as well. You can download the magazines to your devices, so you don’t have to carry a load of crap on board the planes, can’t you?
As usual to enter, you need to fill out the widget below. We are asking you to sign up for the free trial as one of the entries, so why not try it out for yourself (credit card required, but no charges until the trial is over of course).
The giveaway closes on Thursday 16h June at 11.59pm, so get in there so you have a good deal of time to play with the magazines first, so you can see what you might be winning if you are in luck.
Terms and conditions for the giveaway are the same as for all of our giveaways, but in addition:
- KiddyCharts and Readly are not responsible for credit card costs associated with sign up after the free trial expires,
- Readly will provide winners with six month free subscription codes; users must register for the app to be eligible for the free subscription, and credit card details may be required, and
- This is for UK residents only.
This sponsored post contains affiliate links.