The FOURTH DAY of our advent giveaways is here, and we have another great prize for you – this time from Message in a Bottle. If you don’t want to miss other great prizes that are coming in the next days, make sure to sign up to receive our advent newsletter! And bookmark the advent calendar for 2017 as well :-D
Message in a Bottle is an exciting story about a mysterious message in a bottle that’s found on the other side of the world by Kiki. She decides to deliver it – no matter what stands in her way. Of course, that special, heartfelt message in the bottle is created just by you and delivered to the child you love.
What is so special about this book?
Many books will allow you to add a child’s name or a maybe an address too – but in Kiki’s beautifully illustrated adventure you can add those, but also a personalised message and a photo too – so it’s really something that will make that special little person think of you, every time they read it.
“This book really will be treasured for years to come and is sure to be a favourite bed time story that your child wants you to read again and again.”
Win your own Message in a Bottle and the special Kiki’s Best Friend Pack
To enter the competition, you need to fill out the widget as usual, and there are extra entries, as always, for sharing this giveaway with your friends. If they enter too, you get more chances to win! We ave made it even easier to enter too; by adding options for WhatsApp and SMS as well.
But what are you going to get?
One lucky winner will win a personalised Message in a Bottle book and Kiki’s Best Friend pack that includes:
- Cuddly Kiki soft toy,
- Message in a Bottle Activity Book: 4 Seasons,, and
- Message in a Bottle Memory Cards Game.
So come on, join in the fun!
The giveaway runs until end of the 11th December at 11.59pm, and is for the UK only. The winner will be notified by email.
What will your Message in a Bottle say? Create your book: www.messageinabottlebook.co.uk
For Christmas delivery, please order your book before the 15th December (for deliveries outside of the UK, before the 8th December). Free shipping in the UK!
This is a sponsored giveaway.
Specific terms and conditions for this giveaway; for general terms and conditions, please visit the KiddyCharts T&Cs section on this site.
This Giveaway is organised by KiddyCharts and Blueberry & Pie SARL (the publisher of Message in a Bottle).No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: This Giveaway is open only to those who live in the UK.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Kiddy Charts and Blueberry & Pie as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted on this blog through Gleam starting from the day of the Giveaway post and ending on the 11th December 2017. All online entries must be received by end of the 11th December.
4. How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by completing the Gleam widget. The promoters cannot be resonsibility for any errors in submission caused by the software
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive a personalised Message in a Bottle book (Classic Softcover) and Kiki’s Best Friend Pack: Kiki soft toy, Message in a Bottle Activity book and Message in a Bottle memory game. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Blueberry & Pie SARL. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted.
The Winner will be given a free code to personalise and claim their Message in a Bottle book online. Kiki’s Best Friend Pack will be shipped directly to winner’s address of choice in the UK.
The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Blueberry & Pie SARL to use Winner’s name and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. We cannot guarantee delivery by Christmas 2017.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by KiddyCharts under the supervision of Blueberry & Pie SARL. Winner will be notified by Blueberry & Pie SARL by an email as soon as possible following selection of Winner. Blueberry & Pie SARL shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
Any violation of these official rules by winner will result in winner’s disqualification as winner of the campaign, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Blueberry & Pie SARL shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
Optional verbiage for Giveaways: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Blueberry & Pie SARL. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Blueberry & Pie SARL from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Blueberry & Pie SARL may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions : Blueberry & Pie SARL and KiddyCharts reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Blueberry & Pie SARL control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case Blueberry & Pie SARL may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Blueberry & Pie SARL. Blueberry & Pie SARL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Blueberry & Pie SARL has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Blueberry & Pie SARL reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Blueberry & Pie SARL and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.