Yes. You heard that right. We ARE giving away brownies boxes to our readers today. We have partnered with Deliciously Guilt Free Brownies to give away the most gorgeous treats for our readers. We defy you to resist. 😂
We are giving away, to just one lucky winner sadly, a taste of Keto heaven with:
- Flavour of the month box; which is Strawberries and Cream blondies, and
- Mixed taster box, so you can sample a few delights from their Keto cakes; these include 2 blueberry and lemon drizzle cakes, peanut butter brownies, salted caramel blondies, and chocolate fudge brownies.
For those readers that are plant-based, the company are offering two brownie boxes of their vegan chocolate fudge keto brownies instead.
This is a sponsored giveaway.
Deliciously Guilt Free (DGF) is a Cambridge based company with a passion for low carb and sugar food; the passion project of Dan Greef that grew into a highly successful, and scrummy, business.
Dan’s partner, Basma, was diagnosed with pregnancy induced diabetes, and was warned that following her pregnancy, she may develop type 2 Diabetes. In a bid to give his wife, and others looking for a healthier alternative to sugar and carbs, DGF was created. Now they create and sell loads of sumptuous-looking and yummy tasting treats for those looking for Keto bakes – why not take a look at them on Instagram?
From a post within a Facebook group, the kitchen table business has grown since March 2020 into one of the top ten foodpreneur companies here in the UK, according to Yahoo Finance. They’ve got there via a closed cafe kitchen (due to lockdown), a larger soft play kitchen in Cambridge, to their own commercial premises with ovens that can cope with the volume of orders they now get on a daily basis.
If these pictures and their feed is making you feel hungry; and we can totally understand why it would. Why not enter the giveaway, so you can see for yourself just how yummy these brownies boxes actually are?
How to win these deliciously guilt free brownie boxes
We would love you to win these, and it couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is fill out the Gleam widget below, and then you are in with a chance of winning. There are a number of different things to do to be in with a chance of getting your chops around these cakes. Options are:
- Joining the mailing list for Deliciously Guilt Free,
- Visit Deliciously Guilt Free through the Gleam widget, and let us know which of their products you like the look of the best and why,
- Following Deliciously Guilt Free on Twitter, and share the giveaway copying both KiddyCharts and their account into the tweet,
- Commenting on the post why you would like to win these, and
- Sharing the unique link for this competition with other friends. If they enter too, you get MORE entries (Up to 10 in total).
We think that should be enough ways to get your mitts on these marvellous cakes, don’t you?
Enter via the Gleam widget below:Win yummy Deliciously Guilt Free cakes
Why not sure this image when you are sharing this post with your friends so they can enter?
Sign up to our giveaway alerts; and they way you always hear first about what new goodies we are offering to you in our giveaways:
Pop over and see the other giveaways on the site, to see if you are interested too:
Alternatively, we do have a newsletter which offers articles just once or twice a week, including a summary of what we have published. We’d love to have you there too – IF are articles are relevant; so you are either an interested parent, homeschooler, or educator.
Sign up for free kids ideas to your inbox
Thanks so much for taking part – and we hope you love Deliciously Guilt Free as much as we do.