We are into day 3 of our amazing Advent Christmas giveaways now, and have loads of wonderful goodies already for the kids, and today, we have an amazing gift from Sensory Retreats to let your child experience relaxation like never before with their range of wellbeing products, specifically designed with children in mind. This is a wonderful idea for the kids for Christmas Eve to get them more relaxed before Santa arrives to hopefully you get a little more time to sleep! 😂 Who wouldn’t want a Christmas Eve Treat Box right? *We know we would*
This is a sponsored post.
What’s this Elfland Christmas Eve Treat Box all about?
Christmas elves everywhere will love kicking off their boots and relaxing with Elf Eyes, the wonderful self-heating eye mask or will sleep easy with a quick spritz of the Sleepy Elf relaxing pillow spray, it will transport them from the fun festivities into heavenly relaxation.
Brought to you by Sensory Retreats, a company with strong links to self-heating technology, your child couldn’t be in better hands as they embark on a sensory journey to delight their senses.
Let your child experience relaxation like never before with our range of wellbeing products, specifically designed with children in mind.
Elf Eyes Products have been created for age 5+
Start the festive fun early with a new Christmas tradition, designed to build excitement for Santa’s visit, with our ‘Limited Edition’ Christmas Eve Treat Box.
Containing 9 beautiful gifts, including the new Elf Eyes self-heating eye masks and a colour edition of the much anticipated The Lost Wish book, all housed in a luxury gift box there is truly no more magical way than giving the gift of relaxation this Christmas.
Each gift box contains over £50 worth of products, making it the perfect wellness collection combined with Christmas spirit which is guaranteed to excite children everywhere!
What’s inside the Christmas Eve Treat Box?
We KNOW you need to know what’s inside this treat box for the kids. They are worth £50 each and we have two to give away. Each one contains:
- 1 x Box of 5 Sachets of Elf Eyes Self-Heating Eye Masks,
- 1 x Magic Wish Wand,
- 1 x The Lost Wish Book,
- 1 x Sleepy Elf Pillow Spray,
- 1 x Sleepy Elf Pulse Point Oil,
- 1 x Lost Wish Colouring Page,
- 1 x Sleepy Elf Meditation,
- 1 x Happiness Spells and Wish Wand Instructions, and
- 2 x Camellias Tea House Very Berry Tea.
Perfect for fun, and calm kids even on Christmas Eve!
How to win your Treat Box from Sensory Retreats
As usual, it is a Gleam widget we are using for this, so fill out everything you can below, and you are in with a chance of winning!Day 4: £50 Christmas Eve Treat Box from Elfland UK (2 available)
We would LOVE you to get this for your kids, so these are the ways that you are able to enter this giveaway on KiddyCharts:
- Visit the Elfland UK site THROUGH GLEAM, and let us know which of their wellbeing goodies you would love to have for the kids both in the Gleam and on this blog too, and why,
- Share the details of the giveaway on Twitter, and if you use your unique url and people enter with that, you will get more entries too,
- Retweet about about amazing advent giveaways too, and finally,
- Check out the Christmas Colouring book that we have for the advent this year, and let us know which activity it is that you like the most!
We hope you love entering this, and the closing date for this one is 16th December, at 11.59pm. All other terms and conditions for this our the same as for all other giveaways on the site.
Why not check out the other giveaways we have on the site while you are here?
We would love you to sign up to our giveaway newsletter as well if you can – why not do so, and you won’t miss out again?
Thanks as always for coming to see us on the site, and we hope that you enjoy it, and you come back again soon too.