We have a really unusual giveaway for you today; something a little bit special for the kids that will help both you and them to feel safe, and to keep their little precious ears healthy. We have a set of headphone that use bone conduction technology to transmit sound – worth £75 to give away. Known as myFirst headphones they are idea for kids.
myFirst Headphones BC Wireless, also known as BCW, use bone conduction technology to transmit sound via the cheekbones while leaving ears open to the surrounding sounds.
This set is a new version of myFirst Headphones Bone Conduction. Key features of the headphones are that they are:
- Unbreakable feather-light and water-resistant wireless headphones, and they
- Allow for open-ear listening. Unlike traditional headphones
The BCW technology leaves ears open to the surrounding sounds.
The audio is always set to an appropriate volume, ensuring safe levels of listening to the child. Bone Conduction Technology allows for music to be transmitted via the cheekbones.
The principle use for this is that kids can listen to music while remaining alert outside. The audio is set at a cool 85 decibels, ensuring safe levels.
The headphones also come with soft rubber contact points providing comfort, even during long usage periods. This makes them a great choice for long flights and rides with the kids!
How to enter to win these BCW headphones
We have a few ways you can enter to win these headphones, but our main entry mechanism is all about the email lists for these. We want you to think hard though about whether you want to join us – and ONLY do so if you are really interested in being part of our newsletters. We’ve got a few options for you for entry, so check these out and see if they work for you. If you need help entering, don’t forget to drop us a line too.
- Sign up, through the Gleam widget, to our 2021 Advent Calendar mailing list. We are doing our yearly giveaway extravaganza, and want as may of you visiting us during this period as possible. We’ll have loads of fab giveaways for you as always. Check out last years to see what we mean,
- Sign up for our general giveaway alerts throughout the year, not just for Christmas, also through the Gleam widget,
- Follow @kiddycharts on Twitter, so you are always up to date on what we are getting up to,
- Visit our Christmas or Halloween sections through Gleam to see what fabulous activities we have on offer on the site. We LOVE giving you freebies, so make sure you are taking advantage of them and downloading and using them with the kids as much as possible,
- Tweet about the giveaway, with the details that we have given you in the widget, and finally
- Share your unique link, and if others enter, then you’ll get more fabulous entries!
We hope that you love this giveaway, and if you do, and the site, make sure you bookmark us and come back soon too. Every view gives to charity as we are a social enterprise. Enter through the Gleam widget below BEFORE 11.59pm on 9th November when this giveaway closes:Win MyFirst Bone Conduction Headphones
Don’t forget to share on social media too, why not sure this image when you do?
Why not see what other giveaways we have on the site?
You may as well download our app while you are at it as well!
Thanks for coming to see us as always, and see you soon.