We have a lovely little giveaway for you this week; some gorgeous crafty sets for your slightly older kids from Fab Lab. (Note – links from now on are affiliate links)
These sets are designed to get your kids to be creative with nails, tattoos and even their hair! Each set has everything that they need to get colourful.
These are idea for kids age 8+ that are looking to add a little bit of glitter and fun into their lives.
This is £9.99 in the shop and includes:
- A cool, trendy look,
- 4 different colours of glitter and a bottle of body glue in the kit,
- 27 designs,
- Tattoos that are easy to apply and remove,
- Dyes that are long lasting, lasts up to a week, and
- Items that are fully tested, no harmful chemicals
This is another lovely gift for someone, or just a bit of fun for yours. It retails at £9.99, and:
- You can follow the detailed colour illustrated activity guide and learn how to create stunning nail designs.
- Has different nail polishes (including one clear) plus some nail sprinkles
- Includes the latest fashion colours, easy to use brushes and tools
- Is easy to apply, dries very quickly and peels-off easily
- Includes solvent free, no harmful chemicals
If your kids are anything like mine, then the idea of getting a little colour into their hair is rather exciting, so this set is a great chance for them to express themselves without it being too permanent. The hair dye here washes out within 1 or 2 washes, so you could even manage to fit it in over a weekend!
As with the other sets, these are £9.99 and:
- Has 6 different temporary hair colours so you can follow the ultimate hair colour trends, e.g.. ombre, unicorn, rainbow,
- Includes the Latest fashion trends – great vibrant colours,
- Is easy to apply and washes off easily,
- Has long lasting dye, which does take one or two washes to come out, so do bare this in mind if you need to make sure you don’t have it in for school – a long weekend, or a holiday might be best to test it out, and
- Is fully tested and no harmful chemicals.
All you need to do to enter, is fill out the widget as usual below – we are closing this on the 12th April at 11.59pm, so don’t miss out – take part today!
As with all our giveaways, if you share this, and others enter from your link – you get TWO bonus entries, so hurry up and pass on to your friends too. The more the merrier!
Note: this giveaway has been extended by 12 hours due to a glitch on Twitter removing the link on a tweet sent to promote the comp. This is to allow more time for those who RTed that tweet. We have replied to those that did.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.