(This is a sponsored giveaway) We’ve got five copies of Wild Things to give away, the spellbinding new book from Lonely Planet Kids, the children’s imprint of the world’s leading travel authority.
This beautiful new title is packed full of magical outdoor activities which will unleash young imaginations and help kids unlock the power of nature.
From spying on fairies in the garden to meeting a unicorn and sharing a picnic with a mermaid, Wild Things shows children how, with a few wild materials, some basic tools and a dash of imagination, they can embark on some amazing adventures.
Wild Things contains over 100 fantastical outdoor activities to help children develop their wild senses and skills.
They’ll discover mythical creatures in forests, meadows and fields, in ponds, rivers and at the seaside – as well as everyday places close to home such as school playgrounds, local parks, or among the pots on the patio. From tracking dragons to creating shadow giants, children can find Wild Things wherever they look, all year round.
With Wild Things, kids can:
- Create flower fairies and leaf elves, and craft fairy fashions from colourful petals
- Brew magic potions from berries and herbs
- Build unicorns from snow
- Make mini-worlds from wild materials and clay
- Bring tree monsters to life
- Find a troll bridge
- Discover spooky natural nightlights
- And lots, lots more.
So, are you ready to turn off the virtual world and uncover the enchantment of amazing, make-believe worlds? It’s time to turn your imagination to full blast, get outside, brush up your magic skills and take a giant leap into the wonderful world of Wild Things.
In order to win a copy of this gorgeous new book, you will need to fill out the information in the Gleam widget below. Entries are along the standard lines, and include:
- Following @lpkids on Twitter,
- Commenting on the blog post which of the activities that we have mentioned within the article you and the kids like the sound of the most and WHY,
- Sharing a tweet about the giveaway,
- Visiting Lonely Planet Kids on Facebook (Do follow their page if you want to hear about more great giveaways, books and activities),
- Viewing the post sharing details of the Wild Things book,
- Visiting the Wild Things details on the LP Kids website, and telling us what other books from the company you like and why, and
- Sharing the giveaway on your social channels for extra entries if people enter via your unique link.
You need to make sure you do all these actions WITHIN the Gleam widget, as otherwise we can’t keep track of who has done what. Most importantly, we also can’t contact you if you were to win!
So come on – enter today!Win Lonely Planet Kids Wild Things book for nature fun! (5 available)
This competition closes on Thursday 2nd May at 11.59pm; so make sure you enter today so you aren’t missing out on all the fun activities. Also, do keep an eye on KiddyCharts as we will be sharing a couple of fabulous activities from the book too in the coming weeks.
For a little more info on Lonely Planet Kids; whether they’re at home, on the road or in school, LP Kids encourages the next generation of global citizens to make every day an adventure! You can find out more on lonelyplanetkids.com, and join them on Facebook, Twitter (@lpkids) and PopJam (@lonelyplanetkids).
Thanks for joining us today, and good luck.