As you know on KiddyCharts, we love to encourage kids to learn…it is really one of the key objectives of the site – from learning to behaviour to learning to craft and have fun!
Today, we have a simply wonderful giveaway for our readers, an amazing computer, the Kano kit, which is designed to help your kids learn to code; but without the need for the geek gene. We will be reviewing the product on the blog in the coming weeks, but you can get your hands on a computer for yourself and the kids in our latest giveaway.
The product is simply stunning to look at and retails at c. £119.99….
Kano’s have been specifically tailored for kids learning and can:
- Demystify hadware: kids get to assemble the computer themselves, with the help of a wee story book
- Get kids coding knoweldge: you can then learn to code the interface, and explore loads of games that help your kids expand their knowledge from coding Minecraft to solving problems with code
- Develop problem solving: If your kids are learning coding at school; why not find a way of making homework fun with this toy?
- Inspire creative minds: Get your kids thinking up their own Apps, and getting creative with technology…you never know what it can lead to, do you?
- Give you a break! Kano is designed to provide a “story” for your kids, so you don’t need to be on hand to help – kids are guided through the processes involved. In addition, there are resources on the internet to provide a safe experience for them too.
For more ideas, do visit their Facebook page.
As with all our giveaways, all you need to do is fill out the widget below. You can also share the unique url you are given on entry, and if friends take part, you will be given extra entries too. Don’t forget to check out our competition pages for more great comps on the web as well.
This giveaway ends on Thursday 16th April at 11.59pm. Our usual terms and conditions apply – for this competition, we will ship outside the UK as well…the company is happy for those who are located within any of their standard shipping locations to enter. This includes countries in Asia, North America and Europe, so do check whether we cover your location.