We have another wonderful giveaway in Day 9 of our 12 Days of Christmas giveaways. This time we are working with John Adams, and have a bundle of toys worth £235 to give away to one very, very lucky winner.
This is a sponsored post with Amazon affiliate links.
This bundle includes:
- Scribblish RRP £22.99
- Ghost Castle RRP £19.99
- Go For Broke RRP £24.99
- The Cube RRP £26.99, and
- The Lingo RRP £22.99.
That’s quite a bundle of goodies for you all. We’ve got a Gleam for you to use to enter, and the competition closes on the 16th December at 11.59pm, so we can get the toys to you before Christmas. Or at least, we can try as hard as possible anyway.
Here is the giveaway entry mechanism:Day 9: Win John Adams toy bundle worth £235
If you like this giveaway, why not share it with your friends using this fabulous image?
Good luck. We have of course got a bit more info on what you are going to be in with a chance of winning.
What is included in the John Adams bundle?
There are 5 toys in this prize for you, all from the fabulous John Adams, and all ideal for lots of family fun this Christmas.
This is a fun drawing game for the whole family(8+) that’ll keep you guessing. You have to choose something to draw from the THIS and THAT card captions. Take the pencil scrolls and swap them over taking it in turn to draw or add captions.
Once you have finished, can you work out which picture was the one you had when you started and which one is the funniest?
Is the legend of the amazing and spooky Ghost Castle true? You are investigators hired to look into the strange activity within the castle, and record exactly what is happening within its walls.
However, the problem is that it really is true, because once you enter the castle, and go upstairs, you have managed to wake the ghost of the Count Spookalot, which is a bit of a grouch. Now you’ve upset him, he wants to keep you inside his castle forever!
You have to get out down the stairs, and through all the ensnared rooms, but there is always something lurking around every corner.
All you need to do to win is get out of the castle.
Sounds simple? It isn’t!
A money based game with a bit of a twist – you WIN by losing a cool million!
Your rather eccentric Great Uncle Edward has gone and died, and left 1 billion to someone. That someone could be YOU, and all you need to do is spend one million quicker than anyone else that is in with a chance of inheriting.
How might you go about doing this then?
- Spend money living it up,
- Decide to sail around the world in a yacht,
- Try to buy and sell a load of antiques,
- Gamble on the stock market,
- Purchase a motor racing organisation,
- Bet in the games room, or
- Just spend as much as you can as fast as possible on anything you like.
This game is great for those 8+ as well.
The classic TV show game, perfect for the whole family as it works for 8+ to 88! You need nerves and skill to play, and the main question with it, as always is:
Can you beat The Cube?
A simple, but addictive family game where you really do need to know the LINGO to win!
This is based on the word game TV show of course, with the same name. You have to be able to solve the LINGO and then you can bank your money.
How quickly can you get the answer when all eyes are on you?
There is so much here that you are bound to find a game that you will LOVE. And if some of them don’t quite work yet, keep them until they do, or give them away!
How to win this amazing £235 toy bundle
As you can see above, we have a Gleam widget for you to fill out, we need you to:
- Follow John Adams on Twitter,
- Follow KiddyCharts as well, and you’ll hear about our wonderful printables as well as our giveaways,
- Retweet the competition post, sharing our #KiddyChartsAdvent comp with all your followers,
- Visit our eBook with loads of amazing Christmas activities, and download it – what do you like best from it?
- Visit our printables page generally, and let us know which of the activities you like the most. Why not consider joining our Time to Pee club too, if you like what you see,
- Comment on this blog as to which of the games you like the most,
- Sign up to our Giveaway alerts for more fabulous fun, and consider signing up for our regular newsletter too if you like the site, and finally
- Share your unique url with others that know you, and if they enter, you have a chance for more entries.
That’s loads of ways of getting points for entries, making it much more likely that you are going to win!
Thanks so much for coming to see us as always – why not check out the other giveaways on the site while you are here?