As you know, we love a little snackette on KiddyCharts – and we are really exited to be bringing you another amazing giveaway courtesy of TalktoMums and KP; another year’s supply of Hula Hoops Puft crisps. We gave one away earlier in the year with them – and they loved it so much, you, our readers, have another chance to win!
But wait – what exactly IS a year’s supply – well it is two boxes of these snacks; each of which contain 86 packs.
*Quick bit of mental Maths….*
That means you get a total of 172 packs of scrummy snacks, so that is more than three bags in a week! Enough to keep those hunger pangs at bay.
You very possibly already know that Hula Pufts are part of the Hula Hoop family of snacks, but did you also know that they:
- Don’t contain any nasty Monosodium Glutamates (MSG),
- Have been lovingly cooked in 100% sunflower oil,
- Don’t have any artificial colours or flavours in them, and
- Have less calories in a pack than you might think – 72!
Hula Pufts are now available in FOUR different flavours as well – with the addition of the pink packet: Salted, sweet chilli, salt & vinegar and beef.
The sweet chill – if you want to be accurate – actually only have 71 calories in them…
We have entry via our Gleam widget – usual requirements on this one, but just to help out – making sure you don’t miss out. You need to:
- Retweet the Talk2Mums tweet within the widget,
- Share the tweet we have set up with the #hulahoopspuftt2m hashtag, which we have given you in the Gleam widget,
- Visit Facebook and the Talk to Mums page and pop over to see the post we direct you too, and tell us your thoughts,
- For a bonus few entries, why not share with us, using the #hulahoopspuftt2m hashtag which your favourite flavour is from the range, and why, and finally
- A bonus entry for those that follow Talk to Mums on Twitter!
There you have it – easy – so here is the entry for the Hula Hoops Puft crisps – have fun, and don’t forget to include the #hulahoopspuftt2m so we can track your entries properly.Win a Year’s Supply of Hula Hoops Puft Crisps (2 boxes)
The closing date for entries is 14th Oct 11.59pm; hurry up otherwise you might miss your snack chance!
As always, we wish you luck – why not pop along to the other giveaways that we have as well?
Cheers for visiting us, as always.
The full terms & conditions for the giveaway are:
- This competition is a “free prize draw” and is open from the 19th Sept – 14th Oct 11.59pm and available to all residents in the United Kingdom only.
- The minimum age to enter the competition is 18 years old.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all correct and valid entries through the Gleam widget.
- The draw for the winner will take place within 10 days of the date on which the competition closes.
- Each participant can only enter via the Gleam widget during the Promotion Period. This may be hosted on this site, or other sites as appropriate.
- Entrants must send social posts as per the instructions within the Gleam widget; entries will only be counted through this software.
- Talk to Mums are not held responsible for failure of the software.
- The decision of the Promoter (Talk to Mums) in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Promotion.
- The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
- All prize winners will be contacted via email.
- By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
This is a sponsored giveaway.