Do we have THE BEST giveaway for you today in co-operation with Playmonster UK and My Living World. Alongside our amazing bug worksheets
We are giving 250 schools FREE STEM TOYS: Ant World and Worm World STEM kits from My Living World.
Any UK school can claim these kits, so let us know your details and we can get the first 250 schools that respond sets in the post. Just fill out this form to claim. Full terms for this promotion are available on the Play Monster site. Schools will be verified before sending out kits.
NOTE: You MUST apply to claim your Ant World and Worm World by 31st May, and be a UK primary school.
Full terms and conditions are included within this page (Promoter is PlaymonsterUK)
In addition to these kits, we also have a wonderful creative competition running with amazing prizes for four children and their nominated schools. All you need to do is get your kids to design their own bug, and share it with us in one of three ways (see details under how to enter below).
- FREE STEM TOYS: 250 schools get My Living World Ant World and Worm World for free if they fill out this form before 31st May.
They can then use the resources and kits for lessons, and hopefully will be inspired to enter our My Living World Design a Bug giveaway for more great STEM learning resources,
- Design a bug competition:
- You don’t have to have claimed these kits to enter. From all the entries, four children will win and receive a bundle of toys from My Living World including Ant World, Bug Safari, Bug Photography Kit, and Pocket Microscope, then
- The four schools nominated by the four winning children all receive a complete set of the My Living World range, and finally
- ONE of these four winning schools will also get a visit from Nick Baker.
Doesn’t that sound like an amazing way to end a difficult year?
The My Living World series has been designed, with help from Nick Baker, with fun and learning in mind for kids. Encouraging them to think about, and love, nature and the world around them. Don’t forget you can buy these at Argos, Smyths and Amazon yourselves too.
Check out My Living World sets here:
The main prize up for grabs for those that want to enter includes a visit from Nick Baker for one lucky school, and an amazing prize of all the wonderful My Living World range for the school and the child that wins, including:
- Bug Photography Kit,
- Bug Safari,
- Pocket Microscope,
- Flower Press,
- Window Bird Feeder,
- Ladybird World, and
- Snail World.
Such a lot of goodies for one school, and the child that wins!
If you don’t win the visit from Nick Baker though, there are still three other sets of My Living World goodies up for grabs for schools, and a smaller bundle for the children too.
Remember, the first 250 schools to enter get a FREE My Living World Ant World and Worm World anyway, so there are loads of free goodies for schools up for grabs.
Let’s get these 250 kits out to schools as soon as possible.
How to enter My Living World Design a Bug competition
In order to be in with a chance of winning (or getting your hands on one of the four runners up prizes), all you need to do is:
- Download the Design a Bug resource pack and help your child to design their own bug with it or just get them to make their own and be creative,
- Take a picture of the finished design,
- Send the photographs to us in one of three ways:
- Via form: Via this Google form,
- Via email: Send to us at this email address. We need the following information – copy and paste this for ease!
- Name of Adult submitting (First and Surname),
- Class year(s) of Child(ren) submitting the entry,
- Number of children’s entries you are submitting with this email (send multiple emails if you have a lot),
- Full address of school, including postcode to send the kits to (addresses will be verified for the entries to count), and Email address to contact if you win, and
- Please make sure all design a bug picture entries are named so we know which child entry is which: (Schoolname_Class_Childname)
- By Social media
- Via social media: Post your pictures on social media using the hashtag #DESIGNABUG and tagging @mylivingworlduk and @kiddycharts on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
Entries will be contacted to verify contact information and school if selected.
Do note that:
- You must nominate a school when you submit your entries so if you win, we can send them the complete My Living World sets and Nick Baker can come visit (!). Perhaps your local school or the school your child goes to would be a good choice?
- Adults only can send in the images, but the pictures must be created by those ages 4-11. Adults submitting must either be a teacher and submitting for their class, or have parental responsibility for the child entering. Children can only enter one design,
- Entries must reach us before 6pm on 18th June as otherwise they will not be counted. Full Terms and Conditions are given here. The winning entry will be chosen by Nick Baker. The four other winners will be randomly picked from the remaining entrants.
Any questions on this, do contact us on Twitter, or via our contact us page too; we are always happy to help out. And why not share the competition too – we bet there are LOADS of other schools that would love to enter this? Here is an image you can use.
So if you are a teacher, or a parent, why not get those kids creating, and get some free goodies for your school.
Remember – you don’t have to enter to claim those 250 FREE sets either. Nominate your school today to receive some amazing free STEM resources (UK Only, and before 31st May. We only have 250 sets to give away; full details here).
Good luck, and happy designing!