This week, we are announcing something special in the KiddyCharts land – in December we are going to be running a wonderful 12 days of Christmas giveaway promotion on the site – based on the traditional Christmas rhyme, The Partridge in a Pear Tree.
Last year we ran an advent calendar Christmas giveaway which you all loved, but meant so much work for me, by the time Christmas Day came around, I barely had enough energy to eat the Turkey and raise a glass to Santa. ;-)
This year, we are doing something very similar, so an advent calendar of sorts based on our wonderful free charts, but this time there are only 12 days, and not 24 – which is not quite so much back breaking work for me *mops brow*
We already have some wonderful prizes pencilled in for you from some gorgeous sponsors and there will be more in the next few weeks:
- Wonderful scooters from the fantastic folks at Microscooters
- A food hamper worth £150 from Co-op Food, AND a Canon Powershot camera *faints*
- A games bundle to keep you entertained at Christmas from Drummond Park
- Homeware from a leading interiors brand
- Cookware from a rather marvellous appliances brand
- Vouchers for some rather scrummy clothes from an online fashion and accessories brand
- Toys from a wonderful independent store in the UK that showcases French brands, Tendredeals.
There will be more, but this totals c. £1,000 already and we hope to get everything out to you in time for Christmas. If you want to hear about each giveaway as it goes live from the 1st December onwards, then sign up and you won’t miss a thing:
If you are a brand, and would like one of the four remaining slots, then drop me a line, and we will see what we can do. There is a charge for the slots, but it’s a great deal. Our media pack explains more about KiddyCharts, but we have over 100,000 fans across all our social channels and an engaged audience with a bounce rate on the site of under 15%.
What are you waiting for, get some of those Christmas present for free and sign up now!