We cannot believe we are already on to day 5 of the KiddyCharts advent giveaways. Today, we have the pleasure of bringing you a wonderful bundle prize from Natalie Reeves Billing; the author of the rather fabulous Monstrous Me books. These help kids to see situations from another’s perspective at a really early age.
This is a sponsored post and includes Amazon affiliate links.
Entrepreneur and critically acclaimed author Natalie Reeves Billing has released her latest children’s books ‘My Mummy is a Monster’ & “My Daddy is a Monster’ during the global pandemic.
‘The Monstrous Me collection’ is a series of books helping children develop a sense of balance, roundedness, and wellbeing. The Monstrous Me book series is a split perspective book looking at situations from another point of view. Readers can turn the story on its head and look at the very same situations from different angles. This is a wonderfully clever way of teaching younger children how the same situation can be seen from very different angles depending on who you are.
We have a £50 bundle to give away to our readers with some Monstrous Me goodies within it, including:
- Monstrous Worry Teddy,
- Monster me book board game,
- Two Monster hard-backed books, expected to include My Mummy is a Monster and My Daddy is a Monster.
- Christmas cards,
- Papercraft activities, and
- Bookmarks and stickers.
You can see all the details in the image above though as well. But if you do want more information on what you can win, take a look at the shop within the Natalie Reeves Billing website.
How to win this Monstrous Me Book bundle of goodies
We are keeping things easy for you – we have set up the competition so that you can enter fast and easily. All you need to do is fill out our Gleam widget:
- Follow Natalie Reeves Billing on Twitter,
- Tweet about the giveaway,
- Tell us on this blog post why would would like to win the bundle your YOUR little monster? We’d love to hear,
- Share the giveaway with your friends, and if they enter on your unique link, there are more chances to win, and finally
- Visit the KiddyCharts advent calendar activity book and let us know which your favourite activity is.
Looking to share the giveaway with your friends, why not sure this graphic to help make them more likely to enter?
Here is the Gleam widget for you to enter the giveaway, and loads of luck to you all.Day 5: Win Monstrous Me book bundle goodies from Natalie Reeves Billing worth £50
For this giveaway, we have some specific terms and conditions, the most important one though is that this is a worldwide competition, so my readers in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, etc, get to enter this time. We think that this is rather cool, so why not have a go today! Closing date is 11.59pm on December 17th. So don’t you miss out, get entering today. Full details at the end of this post for you. We do have standard T&Cs too – the below takes precedent over these though.
Don’t forget to visit the other giveaways within our advent, and follow our site too. We don’t just have good giveaways, we have a wonderful set of free resources that we release every week as well.
We’d love a bit of support for the charity that we work with too, so don’t forget to donate as well:
Thanks again for helping us, and we hope to see you again soon.
Terms and conditions the Monstrous Me competition
- You can enter the competition by following Natalie on Twitter @BillingReeves & replying with why you’d love to win the prize bundle for your little monster
- Entries will be collected from Kiddy Charts Twitter only. By entering, fans accept the listed terms and conditions
- This promotion is to win a bundle of Monstrous Me goodies worth £60 with no cash alternative
- This competition is open to Worldwide entrants
- Entrants must enter this promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else. Joint submissions are not permitted. By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so
- Natalie Reeves-Billing and Kiddy Charts may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion
- Closing date of competition is 23:59 on 17/12/2020. The winner will be announced on 18/12/2020
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- Entrants to the free prize draw are bound by these terms and conditions
- Employees of the Promoter or any business involved or associated with the prize draw, any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent and/or affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility
- Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-changeable and no cash alternative will be given
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value
- Entrants must not post material that: A) is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory or anything similar; B) promotes irresponsible or excessive drinking; or C) may promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or that may promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for any technical failures of any kind, any entries incompletely or incorrectly completed any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process or any entries not received for whatever reason. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error, which may occur in the administration of the prize draw or the processing of entries
- In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this prize draw without the individual’s prior consent.
- By entering this prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment to consumers but reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control
- Winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this prize draw. By entering this prize draw you hereby assign to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this prize draw
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- This competition is not managed by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.