Win a Botley 2.0 coding robot, We are already on day 4 of our advent giveaways, be sure to check out the others, to make sure you have entered them all. Today we have a fabulous bundle of STEM goodies from Learning Resources, with a total prize value of £110!
This is a sponsored post and also Amazon affiliate links.
One winner will receive:
- Botley® 2.0 Coding Robot Activity Set and two accessory packs,
- Botley The Coding Robot Action Challenge Accessory Set, and
- Botley® Crashin’ Construction Set.
Thanks goes to the leading educational toy manufacturer, Learning Resources® who is offering this prize to one lucky winner. This bumper prize is ideal for encouraging STEM learning through play, and the perfect Christmas gift for celebrating the FUN-damentals (!) of coding.
There are so many benefits of learning coding skills through play.
Coding isn’t just for budding computer whizzes, introducing coding at home can help support children’s entire learning journey, and the earlier children start, the more they’ll get out of it.
Coding is fun, and when children engage with coding and programming through play, they can practise cause-and-effect thinking, and learn agility, resilience and persistence skills.
STEM toys such as Botley® 2.0 The Coding Robot allow children to experiment and solve problems on their own, and putting them in control of their decisions gives them a sense of autonomy and boosts their confidence. Coding also offers opportunities for logic-based creativity and gives children the chance to come up with innovative solutions to problems; sparking curiosity.
Botley® 2.0 The Coding Robot is a 100% screen-free way to introduce early coding skills to children aged 5+ through hands-on play. It is easy to use and will have children coding in minutes.
The Activity Set comes with:
- One Botley 2.0,
- Remote Programmer,
- Two face plates,
- 40 coding cards,
- Six double-sided boards,
- 27 obstacle building pieces,
- Glow-in-the-dark stickers, and
- Starter guide with coding challenges.
The accessory sets are compatible with Botley 2.0 and add to the enjoyment of STEM discovery fun.
With the Botley Crashin’ Construction Set, children can build a STEM obstacle challenge and then use Botley’s scoop, crane and wrecking ball attachments to bash and knock them down. The 40-piece Action Challenge Set enables children to extend their learning and test their skills with Botley even further.
If you’re not lucky enough to win you’ll find Botley the Coding Robot and accessory packs at www.learningresources.co.uk
How to win Botley 2.0 coding robot
We are keeping it easy for you to win Botley this Christmas, so:
- Tweet about the giveaway mentioning KiddyCharts and LRUK, we have provided you with an idea of what to say, come and join in using the #KiddyChartsAdvent hashtag,
- Follow @LRUK on Twitter, so you hear first about what Learning Resources is up to in the UK,
- Visit our Christmas activity book, and let us know which activity you like the best once you have downloaded the eBook. Why not have a break and entertain the kids with it too?
- Tell us who you would like to win this for, and why in the comments within the article,
- Let you friends know about the competition with our unique link, and if any use that link to enter, you also get extra chances to win too.
If you want to share this article – why not use this fabulous image?
Here you go – enter now, and then pop over to the other advents too!Day 4: Win Botley 2.0 coding robot bundle from Learning Resources worth £110
Do check out the terms for our giveaways; this closes at midday on Wednesday 16th December. We will try and get the prize to the winner before Christmas, but we cannot guarantee this. The competition is for the UK only.
Don’t forget to take a look at our other giveaways on the site, both within the advent and beyond. We always have free resources for kids too, which are worth checking out. They are usually released once a week:
We hope you like what we are doing, and perhaps you would be interested in signed up as well?
As a social enterprise, if you can spare the price of a coffee to help keep us going, we’d love that too. Over 80%+ profit goes to charity:
See you soon!