It id day 7 of the advent giveaways, and today we have the pleasure of hosting Gibsons, with a wonderful bundle of 8 (yes that is EIGHT) family games worth over £100!
This is a sponsored post that also contains Amazon affiliate links.
One lucky winner will have the pleasure of receiving all of these amazing games and puzzles:
- Avocado Park Jigsaw Puzzle 250pc (RRP £10.50),
- Jigsaw Puzzle for Rebel Girls 100pc (RRP £10.50),
- Card Game for Rebel Girls (RRP £12,00),
- Quirk! (RRP £12.00),
- Pass the Bomb The Big One! (RRP £22.00)
- Rockpool (RRP £13.00),
- Race the Rails (£15.00), and
- Pack of Positivity (RRP £5.00).
Get family games sorted this Christmas with Gibsons, choose from a great selection of games and puzzles perfect for keeping the family entertained on Boxing Day and fun for any board game night.
Just to help you decide which one of these is likely to be your favourite, here is a little more information about some of them games and puzzles.
There’s the new Pass the Bomb The Big One!, which is action-packed, fast-paced and frantic-fun. Players harness their brain power and test their skills as they take on the weird and wonderful challenges against the time-bomb.
For a laugh out loud family card game of sounds, actions and mischief, give Quirk! a go. Embrace your silly side, act your way to win by impersonating characters – ninjas, sloths, dragons, superheroes – to collect the most Quirks!
Or hop aboard the London Underground and race across the city as you attempt to be the first passenger to arrive home in Race the Rails.
This Pack of Positivity is definitely good news – packed full of pick me ups, along with a dash of sarcasm and a healthy portion of puns, these playing cards will provide bucket loads of happiness and motivation!
Jigsaw Puzzle for Rebel Girls 100XXL is the inspiring puzzle that celebrates heroic women throughout history. Designed to let children explore, learn and play, the jigsaw features queens, activists, scientists, artists, sporting champions, iconic world leaders and little-known pioneers.
There is also now there’s also the new Card Game for Rebel Girls.
Younger children will love Rockpool, an entertaining game involving collecting shells and cleaning up rubbish from the beach before the tide comes in.
Or smash your way through Avocado Park 250XL piece puzzle filled to the brim with everyone’s favourite little fruit!
How to win the Gibsons £100 bundle of games
First of all – if you want to share this article, then don’t forget to use this amazing image!
How – to enter, you might want to take. a look at all these entry options:
- Visit the Gibsons Instagram account and check out their feed. A follow would be really nice, though it isn’t required,
- Tweet about the giveaway mentioning KiddyCharts and Gibsons,
- Visit the activity book we have created for this advent event, and let us know which of the activities you like the most and why,
- Comment on this blog post with which game you like the most and why and finally
- Share the unique link that we give to you and if other enter through it, then you have a few more chances to get your hands on this wonderful prize.
The giveaway is for the UK audience only, and this closes on the 14th December at 11.59pm. We will do our best to get the prize to you before Christmas, but we cannot guarantee this. Take a look at the general terms of our giveaways too.
Here you go – the entry widget – GO!Day 7: Win Gibsons toys and jigsaw bundle worth £100
Loads of luck to you all for this and the other advent giveaways. Don’t forget to take a look at them, and bookmark our giveaways page so you can see what we have for you over the next few days as well.
If you like our giveaways and the resources we offer, do sign up to our weekly newsletter as well:
We’d love to have you again.
Take care and good luck.