If you like to read we have a lovely printable reading planner for you. This bibiliophile journal is a great way to keep track of everything that you have been wanting to read and plan on reading. Our reading journal has a set of lovely printables that you will enjoy filling out and using to organise your books.
Here is what you will get with your reading planner;
- The ultimate reading list, with 3 sheets with lots of books in the reading list,
- A reading log page,
- A book review sheet,
- A vocabulary journal,
- A memorable quotes sheet,
- A book wishlist, and
- A book journal sheet to write your thoughts about a book.
It’s a great resource for any bibliophile, so do take a look!
If you want to know more in depth what you can find in the reading list, take a look at these title suggestions that we have for you;
- Alone in Berlin by Hans Fallada
- Brodeck’s Report by Philippe Claudel,
- Butcher’s Crossing by John Williams,
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl,
- Circle of Friends by Maeve Binchy,
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell,
- Dangerous Liaisons by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos,
- Dark Fire by C. J. Sansom,
- Dead Souls by Nikolai Gogol,
- Death and the Penguin by Andrey Kurkov,
- Dune by Frank Herbert,
- Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman,
- Engleby by Sebastian Faulks, and
- Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl.
There are so many titles for you to check off your list, and even though there are many that you may have read I am sure there are more that you still need to check off, so do have a look and print out your copy of the bibliophile planner to keep track of everything that you want to read, have read, or are currently reading.
Enjoy the printable and get yours today!