If you have any preschoolers, then you will like our preschool math worksheets. These are a lot of fun for kids and they will be dealing with a very familiar item to them, food. This worksheet will give your kids the opportunity to have some fun with food while learning numeracy.
What does this worksheet entail?
Here is what your sheets will include;
- A sheet for your kids to colour the pictures and circle the number of fruit in each square,
- A sheet for them to colour only a specific amount of doughnuts,
- A sheet to fill in the missing numbers,
- Two counting sheets,
- A fun counting activity with popcorn boxes,
- A count, color, and trace sheet,
- A colour and count sheet with some lovely desserts, and
- Four sheets to match the number your kids cut out to the corresponding food.
There you go, it’s that simple and surely it will be that much fun for kids!
You can use our resources in the classroom or for homeschooling. These resources are fun for the kids to use to learn and also have fun while doing so. Our resources can be used as an auxiliary tool to whatever tools you may be using in the classroom.
We have many more resources in our shop and our site, so do take a minute to look at what we have. We are sure that you will enjoy them and your kids will learn a lot too. Remember, we are a social enterprise. So the majority of our profits go straight to charity. By supporting our shop you not only help us bring you more learning resources, but you also help us continue with our mission to help.
Take a look at the site and find more lovely items like our colouring books, maths worksheets, resources for preschoolers, and much more.