It is crucial for our kids to learn to identify emotions both in themselves and in others. That’s why we have these Playdough emotion mat printables so that your kids can mimic human emotions in a way that helps them learn more about them and what instances they can be exposed to them.
So, what is it about these emotion mats that help your kids learn?
Let’s take a look.
In this printable you can mimic human emotions with Playdough.
This is what is in the printable for the kids to show;
- Worried, and
As you can see, there is a range of emotions for the kids to copy and learn from. These printables can be laminated and reused to discuss the emotions your child may be feeling from time to time or can be used to discuss what they may have perceived someone else’s emotions to be towards them.
It is up to you how you use them but there is a lot of ways you can do it.
Here are some ideas;
- To express their emotions,
- To show how someone else made them feel,
- To express how a film or book made them feel,
- To chat about how a character in a story, TV programme, or book may have felt,
- To try and find out if they recognise human emotions properly,
- In a professional setting to see how they feel about certain problems or issues, and
- Any other way you see fit.
We have many more emotions resources on the site so do take a look and find some to help your kids and to complement any learning. Take a look at our shop and find out even more resources in our site. We know that you will like them!